Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Ill solve this problem. All of you Role an Arms warrior to 80 and PvP. Look at everyone like they're a piece of shit and charge into large groups and you'll stop giving a fuck b/c you can live so much longer on your other 80. But really stfu with the qq class balances pre expansion are geared towards the new lvl cap anyways. take your 4 week ass beating from an OP class and get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyy View Post
    Ill solve this problem. All of you Role an Arms warrior to 80 and PvP. Look at everyone like they're a piece of shit and charge into large groups and you'll stop giving a fuck b/c you can live so much longer on your other 80. But really stfu with the qq class balances pre expansion are geared towards the new lvl cap anyways. take your 4 week ass beating from an OP class and get over it.
    Lol. QQ-ing about warriors is pathetic. I beat up warriors into a pulp on all my toons. They are tougher since 4.0 but not as tough as frost mages, rogues or frost dks. In fact I'd say they only got a small upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    The only ones screaming frost mages aren't OP are the no skill, scrub geared noobs whom even with the power of God at their side couldn't kill dick. The pro and geared frost mages are silent because they want things to stay like this, and only few of them tell the truth.
    Not really, the pro and geared people aren't on these forums. Except of course for me. I have cometh forth to bless you with my infinite knowledge.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feed on all of your tears

As for at 85, you can complain about the play-style all you want; you'd have a legitimate claim. As for damage at 85? It's very underwhelming. Mage CC is also very underwhelming. The class is not overpowered at all. The one thing that could be toned down is the burst we can put out, but if you take that away the class will be very weak.

Some of you idiots need to stop linking cheese videos of people popping all their cool-downs and killing someone with 200 resilience. It's getting old. Also, screw 1v1. If you're complaining that you lost a duel to a frost mage I don't want to hear about it.
    Lightning Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Moddy View Post
    Nerf mages, nerf resto druids. Nerf holy pallys gg
    Or wait a couple weeks and make a new list for 85. Everybody oughta SIMMA DOOOOWWWWN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Browniez View Post
    Most classes are OP if you know how to utilise their abilties properly.
    ATM, very true.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Nerf ice lance, nerf feral druid bleeds, nerf victory rush, nerf hammer of wrath+avenging wrath, nerf fulmination, nerf arcane blast GG

Quote Originally Posted by 5648945621 View Post
    nerf ice lance, nerf feral druid bleeds, nerf victory rush, nerf hammer of wrath+avenging wrath, nerf fulmination, nerf arcane blast gg
    to the ground baby

Honestly arcane is even better :I look what i did today crited 45 k on a guy with full 251/264 pvp set :s

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/a...910_174132.jpg

i guess il have to enjoy pvning qquers for a bit before nerf comes :S

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 01:29 AM ----------