Poll: Want to be able to re-organize character slots?

A suggestion for a tiny yet nice addition

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone else thought a nice addition to this fine game we play would be the ability to re-arrange your characters on the character select screen. I know it's not a huge deal, but I think it would be cool to have. Anyone agree?

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Is that even actually possible? I was under the impression that addons load after the character selection screen.

yeah i've been hoping that blizzard would release something along those lines for such a long time, i have alts on the top of my list due to faction changes and it's kinda annoying lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! I always wanted my toons from highest to lowest level for some reason. Esp my pally since he was my main, but was my thrid toon on screen. Shift/drag them around should be easy to implement. /gogogogo

Quote Originally Posted by yovmit98 View Post
    Yes! I always wanted my toons from highest to lowest level for some reason. Esp my pally since he was my main, but was my thrid toon on screen. Shift/drag them around should be easy to implement. /gogogogo
    I agree, currently (from top to bottom order) my list is 80, 80, 80, 70, 80, so I know what you mean. ;p (The Second 80 being my main)

I as well would love this on my horde server i have my 68 hunter then my 80 dk then like 6-7 more lowbie alts then my 80 shammy, whereas my ally server as my pally main then 50ish warrior and a couple more lowbie alts my 80 lock then my rogue im lvling now.

so yeah i feel your pain even if they wrote some script to rearrange your toons at log in to set highest to lowest would be nice

I would love if this was added to the game! I hate having an alt on the top spot.

Deleted
    I've been wanting this for a while now. When cataclysm comes and i roll a new main it's going to be under my old main and my bankchar, i do NOT want that :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you making these suggestions here? There is actually own Suggestion forums in official forums that are exactly for purpose like this. And I can guarantee that they have higher chance of catching eye of someone who makes decisions than posting it on fan site's forums..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Is that even actually possible? I was under the impression that addons load after the character selection screen.
    Addition, not addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted View Post
    Why are you making these suggestions here? There is actually own Suggestion forums in official forums that are exactly for purpose like this. And I can guarantee that they have higher chance of catching eye of someone who makes decisions than posting it on fan site's forums..
    I was just seeing if anyone on these forums were interested in it too.

They mentioned a while back that they would look into if they had some extra time. It'd be great if someone could find the link because I can't.

Yessssssssssss.

I'm lucky because my mage is at the top, but having my DK at the bottom and then my rogue smack in the middle has been annoying me for ages.

DEW IT.

I can't imagine why anyone would vote no, except just to express irritation at the pointlessness of posting this poll here and including the "Hogger" option.

Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    I can't imagine why anyone would vote no, except just to express irritation at the pointlessness of posting this poll here and including the "Hogger" option.
    I figured a third option was necessary for these forums.