Leveling as Destruction

Why is there like 3-4 talents in the first two tiers of Destruction that benefit Incinerate/Soul fire? It is extremely confusing and disappointing to new players leveling as Destruction. They see the talent and sees that it boosts the damage of Incinerate, they go to their spell book and see that it isn't available until 62 or 64. They would think that the talent is worthless. It makes leveling destruction extremely slow until you get incinerate.

My solution to this would be to make Incinerate talented, but I don't know where you could put it..

What do you guys think about the Incinerate problem?

These trees will also be used by level 85 players.

Don't take talents that don't benefit you while leveling (obvious?)

Respec's are cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, never realised that. Most locks (myself included) leveled as demo due to the super ez-mode.

Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher View Post
    These trees will also be used by level 85 players.

Don't take talents that don't benefit you while leveling (obvious?)

Respec's are cheap.
    Well obviously people at max level use these trees, but I was thinking about maybe putting Incinerate where shadowburn is right now, but then Demonology wouldn't be able to pick it up for molten core..
    Blizzard has said that they think the leveling experience should be just as enjoyable as end game content, so I'm just trying to think of a way to make Destruction better.

Oh and you can't move farther down the tree unless you take 2 talents that benefit soulfire/incinerate.

For some people, leveling is more enjoyable than max level "end game".

Destruction is fine, and it isn't the only class/spec with these types of talent placements that take advantage of late level abilities.

This is just another side-effect of a new expansion where design changes effect old methodology.

lvl as demo, then respect destro, much much better