Help me catch up on the feral druid inside...

Hello druids

I played druid a long long time ago in fact he was my most played character before TBW even back in the classic days.

I stopped playing druid a long time ago because people never let me in groups and such as feral dps and let alone raids.

I'm not a big raider so it's not the worst thing anyways but my issue I worry about was feral dps in pvp and farming and such.

Since it's been years and I'm starting to get that point where I'm unsure how to proceed I thought I ask you guys.

Maybe offer some advice and maybe tell me how things have changed for feral dps in 4.0.1 and heck even 3.0.1 :P

I made a thread here about class choice if you want any more info:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...63#post9180363

kick ass I will take a read of it now if you don't mind me asking unless its there I will read it soon how is the overall dps in kitty?

Feral dps is powerfull at the moment, but in the end it doesn't mean too much since the changes are based on cataclysm output. I have a feeling that the above link is to the massive thread about every aspect of feral dps, so I'll give you a short version.

-You will be able to figure out the talent tree quite easily.Feral talents are pretty obviously separated into dps, tank and pvp. 3/3 in heart of the wild, none in master shapeshifter until cata when you can get to the real goodies underneath.
    -Bleeds are your main output now, so always keep rake up and try to time tigers fury right before you use rip.
    -Savage roar is a lot weaker now than it was throughout wotlk, so its not nr.1 prio. But try to keep it up most of the time (42 sec duration no, so no problem) and use FB whenever you have enough time on rip and have SR up.
    -Get a rip up right before 25% and then FB the rest since it will renew rip (and try to keep sr up)

That is very basic bossfights. For solo it doesnt realy matter. Mangle and a rake and the mob will be pretty much dead. If it's a harder mob you can feral charge it so that you can use ravage after mangle and rake, it does a lot of damage now.

For pvp you can use prowl-pounce for stuns, use maim for stun if you have points up, feral charge people to get a non-prowl ravage. Basically just get a feel for it, not too many new abilities. Oh well, you have an non-CP interrupt called skullbash aswell, very straight forward.

For stats you should go for agi and mastery, maybe even some crit since you probably don't have a lot of it (assuming you're not too well geared) 9% hit and 26 expertise if you care about that, but as long as you're close to those numbers agi and mastery should be superior.

That's it, a dumbed down version of kitty dps. Just shout out for more specifics. Afraid I'm no guru on pvp tho.

Trlz thanks so much that is a good thing to know and very helpful thanks for your time