Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeltentat View Post
    I called mine Pumpkin.
    A friend called his Darth Vapour
    I was tempted to call mine Darth Wader, but settled for Deadpool at my partners institance. =P

I did it! Boomer, Bombmagic's Water Elemental!

Looks like it was a bug, and was fixed in the patch yesterday. Mine is back to "Water Elemental" and it tells me my pet can't be renamed. I miss Steve the water elemental already

lol Steve. Nooooo! They fixed it?!

Yep, no more named pets. At least they could give them some random names like DK-pets have now that the elemental is permanent. But you can only wish..

Good bye Gary, you'll be missed. And Steve...
    Lilian Voss Fanclub!

I did this quiet a while ago, but it is fixed now :'(

Bye bye Ragnaros, the water element.
    Cataclysm = CTC | Icecrown Citadel = IC | | CLASSIC, not vanilla |

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonTLW View Post
    I did this quiet a while ago, but it is fixed now :'(

Bye bye Ragnaros, the water element.
    That's no fix, it's another change from Blizzard for the worse. What harm is there being able to name your water elemental? None. Did people enjoy it being able to do it? Yes. So why did Blizzard reverse the change? ... ??? My 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwendion View Post
    That's no fix, it's another change from Blizzard for the worse. What harm is there being able to name your water elemental? None. Did people enjoy it being able to do it? Yes. So why did Blizzard reverse the change? ... ??? My 2 cents.
    Same reason they fix exploits and stuff, they're not intended

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendion View Post
    It was a fix, a fix you don't like is still a fix.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    stupid blizz, nobody minded it, we all loved it. there was noo need for it to be fixed, in fact, fixing it took more effort they could have been using elsewhere. I say we QQ on the official forums until we get our elemental's names back :P