10+ Year Old Account

Removal of Old Shtuff

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27401...quest-removal/
    If they remove Whirlwind Axe I will cry. Class weapon bawwwwww thread GO!

I would respond to this thread but I must lack some major intelligence because I have no idea what the word "Shtuff" means. I have found no evidence of it in the dictionary or any other references. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and I apologize for my lack of intelligence.
    rawr?

Imo they should dump all stuff they remove in a "old world" cataclysm instance for those that want it.
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroar View Post
    I would respond to this thread but I must lack some major intelligence because I have no idea what the word "Shtuff" means. I have found no evidence of it in the dictionary or any other references. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and I apologize for my lack of intelligence.
    0/10

obviously the word stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    its not funny

i will miss whirlwind axe too =( and the sparkmetal coif from duskwood, although its not a class item
    Last edited by maxtor; 2010-10-21 at 11:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by christschinwon
    these isolated tracks really do show the playing warts & all which is a good thing. I'd hate to think that my musical heros were machine like perfectionists. Steve Harris is & will always be just a cockney geezer who also happens to be a fucking great bass player!

You must have looked a bit too deep into that Darkmoon Reserve before posting this thread.

OT: With the whole old world being changed, you gotta expect some stuff to disappear and get replaced.

Deleted
    I'll miss my old dare warrior trinket from the level 50 quest in sunken temple, damn thing was glorious.

You are correct, you do lack some major intelligence if you don't understand that he meant stuff when he said shtuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    You are correct, you do lack some major intelligence if you don't understand that he meant stuff when he said shtuff.
    As do you, if you don't understand that Iroar was joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

I think for all they'll be taking away they'll be replacing the game with cooler stuff @ 10 fold. So as much as ill miss the ZG tiger and stuff like that. i cant wait to finally get a bug mount!

out with the old in with the new!

One thing I hope they do remove: Shaman totem quests. Good god I hated those things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    One thing I hope they do remove: Shaman totem quests. Good god I hated those things.
    You're in luck! They've already been removed in 4.0.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

they already removed the cape that i loved so very very much that reduced rogue falling damage by an extra chunk.

still, they're removing ALL those old class quests? I really enjoyed the rogue ones, its where I learned the finer skills within pickpocketing, sap, stealth, pick lock, and detect traps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.