Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Druid Only ICC kills count?

Kills in ICC10 - with only druids. Is that in the catagory is EU First? Eventhough it has been done before as normal raids, however not as an all-Druid raid.

My guild has cleared a lot of Bosses in ICC10 - I have not found any videos or posts yet, about kills in ICC, with only druids. And we started a couple of months back doing ICC with our guild. (which is an all-druid guild)

We have cleared 5 bosses so far. And we have videos for each kill.

Personally i'd love too see the vids.

I can't link them unfortunatley, because apparently I have not done enough posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    just take off the www and the .com

It's not really much of an accomplishment doing ICC with only druids since we got 4 very strong specs now with most stuff you could want (got good tank CD, dispel magic, dispel enrage etc) and as easy as ICC normal is now it should be possible to like do it without a few players. The impressive thing tho, is that you actually found 10 people that wanted to play in a druid-only guild. Thumbs up for doing different stuff Btw, LK might be a bitch with the disease after the combat res changes :P

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=157297
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep2AC3_XSt8
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=159467

Here are some! (I can now post links! Yay!)

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    It's not really much of an accomplishment doing ICC with only druids since we got 4 very strong specs now with most stuff you could want (got good tank CD, dispel magic, dispel enrage etc) and as easy as ICC normal is now it should be possible to like do it without a few players. The impressive thing tho, is that you actually found 10 people that wanted to play in a druid-only guild. Thumbs up for doing different stuff Btw, LK might be a bitch with the disease after the combat res changes :P
    We haven't done ICC yet in the new patch - so all tries, and videos are before the Patch 4.0 - And we ain't exactly overgeared. Well.. Me but it's a bit limited with the rest of the people: not like it matters.

dude could you imagine an all Druid rated BG? mind = blown

i bet you guys all mob around as a pack of cats and world PVP

Yes indeed.

I can't find any pictures of our stealth run on this computer - however here is one of the pages of the magazine, showing our "tiny" stealth run into Stormwind (Back when we were horde)

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterbaby View Post
    Yes indeed.

I can't find any pictures of our stealth run on this computer - however here is one of the pages of the magazine, showing our "tiny" stealth run into Stormwind (Back when we were horde)

Ugh... that catform...... Other then that, A druid guild = just plain awsome. Nice vids!

Awesome, you make me wanna go raid with you guys now =)

Deleted
    I got that magazine @home

its from around Tbc if i dont remember wrong, around sunwell.

and in swedish :>

World of Druids, damn, Cenarius would be the greatest god, beside Ysera, and Malfurion would be the greatest Prophet.

i have your ZA video somewhere Fun times

Impossible to do HC LK With only druids

need to dispel disease :< druid can only do poison/magic/curse

so even though a few brez would be used, it kinda does hurt...

We are a bit far away from killing LK, especially on heroic. However, we have some restorative potions, and some people from the guild, have a low level staff, you can get as a quest reward, from an Alliance quest in Ashenvale, that can cure 3 diseases. (And you can swap weapons in the middle of the fight - so it takes an enormous amount of timing, to get it right) - But it will be close to impossible to do.

But yes, we play for the challenge, and if people absolutely want a LK kill, they can join one of the numberous of pugs. (After 4.0 it's limited tho, since you cannot be saved with two raids)

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    While i do think it's a nice idea to see, i don't think it really counts as a typical World First. If it was an actual world first Heroic LK (as an example), and you just so happened to use only Druids, then it'd be classed as a world first, and the druids only part would make it all that more worthwhile and amazing.
    ^This. This is the Raids EU First Kills forum, not "Raids with unusual setups" forum. When are people going to realize this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    but guise if we all click starfall and hold s?

Deleted
    This is such a nice idea stop trolling them and saying it doesn't belong here, druids are the one class where this could work. Except you won't be able to kill LK I don't think the staff or potions work; if they do it'd be very simple to make macros for the staff if you're worried about hitting all the keys!