Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Dont troll him. While there is no ranking for druid only kills all of us want to see as much of this as possible . Keep going guys, many fans out here!

This is an amazing idea! Keep going guys, this will be great!

Here is the rotface kill. The video ain't really that good. But it promise a kill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3899BqkU5A

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ls-Forum-Rules

While i do think it's a nice idea to see, i don't think it really counts as a typical World First. If it was an actual world first Heroic LK (as an example), and you just so happened to use only Druids, then it'd be classed as a world first, and the druids only part would make it all that more worthwhile and amazing.

But for all intents and purposes, no, i'm afraid it wouldn't really count. I would still like to see the videos on this though
    synthaxx you should have moved the thread to the druid forums

Thumbs up from me...Good luck to you and I find this quite amazing. Proud to be a Druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujisaw View Post
    synthaxx you should have moved the thread to the druid forums
    i believe synthaxx is only a mod for the paladin forums. he has no god, er, mod powers in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaker View Post
    This is an amazing idea! Keep going guys, this will be great!

and such a unique idead as well! nerver heard of anybody doing druid only or paladin only raids!

/end sarcasm

not really that impressiv (esp on normal mode)...
    ...just another dream within a dream...

I remember reading that article, and it sure was an awesome read! Especially the part with the bear train through The Barrens.

Lovely idea however, good luck with the rest of ICC!

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Druidcraft. Oh ehm gee. AWESUM!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Why don't you use kittys??

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You on silvermoon EU

Deleted
    As posted before i read about the guild in a swedish wow magazine for like 3 years ago,
    Good job and keep it up ;>

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's awesome. Keep up the good work!

Deleted
    The druid-only concept will no doubt lose some of it's charm come Cataclysm when the class isn't as unique anymore: with two races per faction being able to roll druids.

True - we can't be a pure race anymore - however one of the reasons going from Horde to alliance, is because the gap from a Night Elf Druid to a Worgen druid, is not as big, as for a Tauren to a Troll. Their shapeshifts have a really different color. (the troll shapeshifts are really cool - don't get me wrong on that) But in general, it would by the looks of it, look quite similar with night elf druids, as worgen druids.

However, we will still focus on the pure class - being a druid.

But I believe Cataclysm will bring a lot of great things to our guild - due to the achievements. Our guiild is used to doing a lot besides raiding, so go farming or do instances together is something we are pro at.

And to answer a previous question in this threat - We are on Shadowsong EU. And eventhough this idea isn't unique tho this guild has excisted since 2005 - not many people play the game this way, and therefore we like to share our view and progress with you guys.

If you guys want more updates we have a Twitter profile. Twitter/Thedruidguild

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    and such a unique idead as well! nerver heard of anybody doing druid only or paladin only raids!

/end sarcasm

not really that impressiv (esp on normal mode)...
    Haters gonna hate.