Deleted

Angry Is Blizzard ever going to fix the deserter debuff??

I must have spent about 2 hours today with the deserter debuff! and its no joke when your a Hordie waiting between 15 and 20 minutes per queue just for a random (longer if you choose which BG you want).

Nearly every time I enter a BG I DC, even when I log in immediately I have the damn deserter debuff and it takes me on average 30 seconds to log back in.

Surely the powers that be can adjust the software so it is capable of realising that 30 seconds to 1 minute max does not require a deserter status.

Ok rant over back to sitting in Dalaran for another 30 minutes quietly fuming

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd assume fixing what's making the game crash on BGs is a higher priority. But yeah, for now it sucks. I had about 2 hours worth of deserter yesterday because of this crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you can find solace in the fact that it isnt just you, half my server (myself included) suffer from the same bug, and i have tried literally everything from disabling all my addons to re-installing the game yesterday...same crap over and over again. the disconcerting part is that i have yet to see any real acknowledgement from Blizz that it is on thier end, seems the script-readers are going thru the checklist blaming it on us end-users. hopefully an explanation and fix will arrive before Cata does :-/

Deleted
    Just four based EOTS dc'd then logged back on to see i had deserter, but I'd also completed the Battlegrounds daily and recieved honor from the win. GG.