Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    subjective reasons are subjective.

overall alliance has a bigger player base by a couple %.
    don't try to fix what's not broken.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

The only good Horde is a dead Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    I will never be Horde. If it continues to be World of Hordecraft all through Cataclysm, I'll probably find a new game.
    Wrath of the Alliance King says hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Let's see. I'll take what I like from what you said and leave the rest alone.

1) Night Elves do need an update. They are ugly in-game. I'd be happy if they got a fix. I wish that the Alliance could get High Elves, but for game mechanics, that will never happen and it makes me sad.

2) You are right about before faction change, they wanted to make the Horde more appealing to players. But times have changed. I believe that most people play both factions now. Some people prefer Horde, some prefer Alliance. But I believe that both sides play both. Even if they don't want to admit it.

After that, I don't really know what to say about what you said. I don't think racials matter that much anymore and people play both sides.

But you're spot on with the old models needing updates.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Well, for one... Arenas are gladiatorial arenas owned by a neutral faction of goblins,

and secondly, battlegrounds are supposed to be actual battles in an actual war.

Blizzard cares enough about their own lore to differentiate between gladiatorial combat and war.
    *puts on lore hat*

yes i agree

*takes off lore hat*

i dont care......think about playability here. it is really, really, really, really, really annoying to sit in a 15min+ random que just because not enough ppl like to play on one side.

and no i dont wanna switch to alliance because i dont like the alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
    Attractive count: 12

OT: Horde is also home to the more "mature" players in my opinion.
    here we go again....

Quote Originally Posted by berree View Post
    The walking dead ARE the best the horde has to offer, I'll admit...

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    *puts on lore hat*

yes i agree

*takes off lore hat*

i dont care......think about playability here. it is really, really, really, really, really annoying to sit in a 15min+ random que just because not enough ppl like to play on one side.

and no i dont wanna switch to alliance because i dont like the alliance
    That's why Blizzard hosts free server transfers periodically.

The "game play before lore" line has to be drawn SOMEWHERE. This is world of WARcraft, remember. It would be kind of silly to have the horde fighting amongst themselves for no reason, in zones owned partially by the alliance, their advertised nemesis.
    Last edited by placeholdername; 2010-10-22 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    with the introduction of faction change and by alowing creation of both alliance and horde toons on the same PVP server started this imbalance
    and now its done and i dont see this changing any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSnow View Post
    A normal person will roll a human, because they are plain, anything else would just be too nerdy.

Most geeks/nerds roll horde characters, because it fits their nerdism.

Tis true ya know!
    Say's the man in the guild "Knights of the templar" Why should you be ashamed of being a nerd? I mean how much of a difference is a nerd from a normal person? Someone who plays video games instead of playing football or spending hours on myspace and facebook.

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 12:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by berree View Post
    Please......put the fanyboy gun down........PUT IT DOWN DAMN IT!
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenmen View Post
    Say's the man in the guild "Knights of the templar" Why should you be ashamed of being a nerd? I mean how much of a difference is a nerd from a normal person? Someone who plays video games instead of playing football or spending hours on myspace and facebook.
    You just quoted the daily lives of half the people who use this website! Kudos to you!
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

A wild Fanboy has appeared! It's so rare to see them in the wild...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    You just quoted the daily lives of half the people who use this website! Kudos to you!
    Clap clap Clap

Quote Originally Posted by Aruzar View Post
    A wild Fanboy has appeared! It's so rare to see them in the wild...
    Were gonna have a feast tonight boys!
    Last edited by Worgenmen; 2010-10-22 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    The walking dead ARE the best the horde has to offer, I'll admit...

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 12:54 AM ----------

That's why Blizzard hosts free server transfers periodically.

The "game play before lore" line has to be drawn SOMEWHERE. This is world of WARcraft, remember. It would be kind of silly to have the horde fighting amongst themselves for no reason, in zones owned partially by the alliance, their advertised nemesis.
    well all i was doing was making a suggestion...
    but at some point this issue will need to be address...what are you ideas for making pvp more accesible vorack?
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Say's the man in the guild "Knights of the templar" Why should you be ashamed of being a nerd? I mean how much of a difference is a nerd from a normal person? Someone who plays video games instead of playing football or spending hours on myspace and facebook.[COLOR="red"]

Who ever said it's something to be ashamed off? :S

[QUOTE=BlindSnow;9182708]
    Say's the man in the guild "Knights of the templar" Why should you be ashamed of being a nerd? I mean how much of a difference is a nerd from a normal person? Someone who plays video games instead of playing football or spending hours on myspace and facebook.[COLOR="red"]

Who ever said it's something to be ashamed off? :S
    Tochue sir, Here you deserve a cookie.

I play the Horde, because I like em. I like the lore, and I like the diversity.
    As an added bonus, there are generally less 10 yearolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    How many Faceless Ones does it take to screw in a jelly fish?
    Two, one to screw the jelly fish in, and a second to rape the minds of the innocent.

Well, while I'm on a heavily horde populated server now, the highest horde ratio in the United States I believe on Cho'gall - it's my first belief that overall alliance is more highly populated...

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    well all i was doing was making a suggestion...
    but at some point this issue will need to be address...what are you ideas for making pvp more accesible vorack?
    Actually, something just came to mind.

Allow horde vs horde (or alliance vs alliance w/e) random BGs... but just make the opposite faction appear as the opposite faction to the enemy team.

Only problem would be the alliance architecture in BGs.