Thread: Malygos..hmmmm

10+ Year Old Account

Malygos..hmmmm

Maybe, bare with me here, if malygos was still alive him and Deathwing wouldve teamed up? no prolly not but still...sumtin to think aboot. Also he could raise him back to serve him (ie Ony, and the other spawn) idk, just thinkin...thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by cpillow View Post
    Maybe, bare with me here, if malygos was still alive him and Deathwing wouldve teamed up? no prolly not but still...sumtin to think aboot. Also he could raise him back to serve him (ie Ony, and the other spawn) idk, just thinkin...thoughts?
    Malygos was at war because of abusive use of magic.

Deathwing creates a rift to escape Deepholme, exploding Azeroth in the process.

Somehow I doubt Maly would be fond of the Slayer-of-70%-of-the-blue-dragonflight's-population's recent actions.

Malygos HATED Deathwing with a passion for destroying almost his entire flight. If I'm not mistaken DW is the main reason Maly went insane in the first place.

I'd love to see a Malygos + Deathwing encounter. I could see it being another fail fest of bads not being able to keep up stacks while *and this is the new and exciting part* avoiding Deathings Chin-crusher attack! Outstanding!

It makes me really sad that we are killin off the aspects one at a time......
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Aruzar View Post
    I'd love to see a Malygos + Deathwing encounter. I could see it being another fail fest of bads not being able to keep up stacks while *and this is the new and exciting part* avoiding Deathings Chin-crusher attack! Outstanding!
    Maybe in Blizzcon 2012 or something they can have a raid event where they pit a group against a Deathwing-Malygos tag team just for the lolz. It WOULD be pretty epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    players r gettin WAY too OP if we r takin out aspects imo

/facepalm

Neltharion and Malygos were very close. When Neltharion betrayed the aspects Malygos was hurt the most, during the insuing fight Deathwing wiped out 99% of Malygos' flight and almost killed him. Malygos secluded himself for millenia brooding his insanity. The hatred he feels towards deathwing is UNPARALLED.

The idea that you would suggest them team up is mind boggling and makes me wonder if you have actually played this game.

only when Varian and Garrosh are on the same 2v2 arena team