Thread: Thank you

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you

To all the people involved with the upcoming expansion, working tirelessly around the clock to keep everything running; thank you.
    I've read nothing on these forums except an unrelenting amount of complaining and I just thought I'd let you know that there is at least one person who is unbelievably excited and impressed by everything I've seen and experienced thus far.
    Bugs and all, you have my vote.

Thanks again

that was a very acute post...

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." (Theodore Roosevelt, 1910)

So I also say "thank you"
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchaku View Post
    that was a very acute post...
    What are you talking about? See those corners? They're right angles!

OT: Someone will troll this thread with some Blizz fanboi nonsense and ruin the mood. Until then, let's just enjoy the tranquility while it lasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Not to be a Debbie Downer but wouldn't posting that spew of fanboy love on Blizzard's official forums have more of a (non-existent) impact?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruzar View Post
    Not to be a Debbie Downer but wouldn't posting that spew of fanboy love on Blizzard's official forums have more of a (non-existent) impact?
    Told ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

I don't want to disappoint Nahte, but -

These aren't Blizzard forums. :\ I'm sure they would appreciate your sentiments over on their forums.

I thought this was another moderator appreciation thread for the MMO-Champ forums (and the moderators are awesome!), until I saw the reference to bugs. Really, the Blizzard dev team doesn't read here, as much as all the [SUGGESTION] posters wish they did. MMO-Champion doesn't design, or do any work on, the Warcraft game or series. It's a separate entity.

We come here to discuss Warcraft with other like-minded (hardly) fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." (Theodore Roosevelt, 1910)

So I also say "thank you"
    all i can say to that quote is, wow. It defintly struck a chord with me; fits well into this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    all i can say to that quote is, wow. It defintly struck a chord with me; fits well into this topic.
    I agree.

Btw I read your Location, checked behind me, then typed this.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

Obtuse and Kryos deserve props. I thank not only the Blizzard team, but for players like you two who actually show support.

Glad to see there are reasonable people left in the WoW fanbase.

I'm thankful and all for what Blizzard is doing with Cataclysm, and in fact I really have to salute what an awesome job they're doing with the new expansion. But for the love of God, can they please at least hotfix the annoying-as-hell bug for Headless Horseman that disconnects/freezes your game while clicking on the pumpkin?