Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Most powerful being in WoW

Who is the most powerful being in WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mankirks wife

Edit:

I stand corrected, those ghosts from ST when you kill the Unliving Atal'ai
    Last edited by Zethras; 2010-10-22 at 05:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chris Metzen, for he created the wow universe...

jk, uh, http://www.wowwiki.com/Aman%27Thul maybe?

Uh we are? HERPDERPHERPDERPDERPHERPDERPHERP!
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

a warrior on october 12th 2010

My mage is the most powerfull being.

Elune

http://www.wowwiki.com/Elune

She's the only (known) true god/deity in the Warcraft universe.

As of late im pretty sure it's the pumpkin you click to summon the Headless Horseman.

After that the UC elevators.

The wielder of "the sword of a thousand Truths"...End of Story

Aman'Thul hands down, leader of the pantheon the creator of all worlds

Gamon is.
    What the hell is wrong with you people.
    Jesus.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Insert witty reply here _________________________ thats only funny to myself and the other people living in my head .

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvon View Post
    Aman'Thul hands down, leader of the pantheon the creator of all worlds
    The titans aren't the creators of all worlds. As far as we know they haven't even actually created a single world. They basically go around terra-forming worlds.

That being said I think its safe to say that elune is far more powerful then the titans. Aside from being called the only true god known so far, the titans are not gods, we can see this in the creations of both of them. The titans created the vykrul, the earthen, the mechnagnomes, and various other stuff but the thing about it is, they are all stone or metal (the vykrul started out metal). There is no flesh and blood creations by them. They basically just animated dirt and rocks. Elune however created biological life. She created the owlkin/moonkin/whatever you want to call them. They resemble owls and bears, what we don't know though is did she basically do something like gene splicing between owls and bears, with magic obviously, or did she create them from thin air and just gave them the appearances of owls and bears. Its also possible she created the night elves. Again whether that be from something like turning some trolls into nelves, or from thin air no one knows. That is if she even created them in the first place. We don't know, and blizzard is being a pain in the ass about telling.

Deleted
    My mage was before the patch, now it bugs too much. Not really, Sargeras is the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    That being said I think its safe to say that elune is far more powerful then the titans.
    Very unlikely, Elune is an Eternal, she is incredibly powerful but her nature is unknown and her power has never been delved into, she is simply the most powerful of her kind on Azeroth, there was even at one point a crazy theory floating around that she is a Naaru.

The Titans are meant to be the absolute power in the universe, the Pantheon "gods" in a very traditional sense, the only counter to their power that I've seen thus far are the Old Gods, which are more Lovecraftian horrors, insane, malicious beings with unquantifiable power.

That said, the Titans, like everything else in the universe, can be corrupted, much as Elune could be, I consider it in this light, there are many beings like Elune in the universe, there is only one Pantheon in the universe. The Old Gods are the wild card, they span the stars, they appear to have no true master, only themselves, and when at their full power were the only known beings capable of confronting the Pantheon directly.

That said, the origins of the Old Gods are shrouded in mystery, they were not born with Azeroth, they came after the Pantheon shaped the world much like Elune, the depths of their power is utterly unknown, and aside from Sargeras, represent the greatest threat to the universe.

They are, in essence, the antithesis of the Pantheon, and I consider them, until evidence is given otherwise, the second most powerful "being" in the Warcraft universe, with Aman'Thul and/or the Pantheon the most powerful "being".

i thought we voted that medivh was?

if not, rexxar.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Revrant View Post
    Very unlikely, Elune is an Eternal, she is incredibly powerful but her nature is unknown and her power has never been delved into, she is simply the most powerful of her kind on Azeroth, there was even at one point a crazy theory floating around that she is a Naaru.

The Titans are meant to be the absolute power in the universe, the Pantheon "gods" in a very traditional sense, the only counter to their power that I've seen thus far are the Old Gods, which are more Lovecraftian horrors, insane, malicious beings with unquantifiable power.

That said, the Titans, like everything else in the universe, can be corrupted, much as Elune could be, I consider it in this light, there are many beings like Elune in the universe, there is only one Pantheon in the universe. The Old Gods are the wild card, they span the stars, they appear to have no true master, only themselves, and when at their full power were the only known beings capable of confronting the Pantheon directly.

That said, the origins of the Old Gods are shrouded in mystery, they were not born with Azeroth, they came after the Pantheon shaped the world much like Elune, the depths of their power is utterly unknown, and aside from Sargeras, represent the greatest threat to the universe.

They are, in essence, the antithesis of the Pantheon, and I consider them, until evidence is given otherwise, the second most powerful "being" in the Warcraft universe, with Aman'Thul and/or the Pantheon the most powerful "being".
    No.

Blizzard has already stated the the narru are not gods. The titans are NOT gods. They have stated however that elune is the ONLY true god. This means she is something more then the old gods. She is something more then the narru and the titans. Her full power may be unknown, but regardless there is something more to her that no other known being so far revealed in the story has. I don't know why you bothered to mention that elune is an eternal like that makes her inferior to the titans. The titans are eternals as well. So this is irrelevant to whatever point you were trying to make.

The whole of your post, after the wrong part about elune and the titans, is nothing more then just a bunch of assumptions. You don't know if elune can be corrupted. We don't even know if the titans can be. Sargeras wasn't really corrupted, he became depressed and then made a choice to be bad. You also assume that the titans were on azeroth before elune. There is evidence she was there when the titans showed up. I have also seen people say the titans were aware of her existense when they came to azeroth.