Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If we had Housing, where would u live?

Well, as the title reads..

If blizz were to implement wow housing for players / guilds, where would you set up camp? And what kind of house would you like to live in? Any special stuff you would want to decorate with? Would you like to have sum animals there?

Blizz will probably not make it happen, or if they do, it´s far away...
    But still, could be fun to think about

Personaly i would set up my house in Winterspring. I would like a smaller house, with 2-3 rooms and an fireplace. Would decorate with all kinds of banners on the walls, mainly rep-banners to show of how much i grinded in my days Also, i´m a skinner/lw so i would bake a huge bear-skin rug (from a NE male druid ofc) and maby a foot-stool from a cheetah (other NE druid in travelform ofc).
    Outside, i would have a fenced area, where i would have a few critters and such, mostly bunnys.
    In my house, i would hire a Yeti female for housework, cooking and other... stuff...
    I would ofc also have a flagpole with the Blood Elf flag, and claim that my land was a part of Silvermoon City

What´s your idéa? Love it if people posted location and such, but try and add motivation, and decoration idéas We all got a little frensh roleplayer in us, don´t we

My house to the bottom right there; http://www.discshop.se/shop/img/film...380_168665.jpg

Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord, Dun Morogh, or Loch Modan

edit: I TLDR'd, sorry.

In a log cabin in Grizzly Hills, with a living room, bed room, and a kitchen. I'd have an out house for the lulz like in that main alliance town. I'd live off the land, not work.
    Last edited by tankytanktank123; 2010-10-22 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankytanktank123 View Post
    Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord, Dun Morogh, or Loch Modan
    by that huge post, i guess u havent got a frensh roleplayer in you

I would occupy Ravenholdt, I haven't really thought about the decoration yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonspawn View Post
    Well, as the title reads..

If blizz were to implement wow housing for players / guilds, where would you set up camp? And what kind of house would you like to live in? Any special stuff you would want to decorate with? Would you like to have sum animals there?

Blizz will probably not make it happen, or if they do, it´s far away...
    But still, could be fun to think about

Personaly i would set up my house in Winterspring. I would like a smaller house, with 2-3 rooms and an fireplace. Would decorate with all kinds of banners on the walls, mainly rep-banners to show of how much i grinded in my days Also, i´m a skinner/lw so i would bake a huge bear-skin rug (from a NE male druid ofc) and maby a foot-stool from a cheetah (other NE druid in travelform ofc).
    Outside, i would have a fenced area, where i would have a few critters and such, mostly bunnys.
    In my house, i would hire a Yeti female for housework, cooking and other... stuff...
    I would ofc also have a flagpole with the Blood Elf flag, and claim that my land was a part of Silvermoon City

What´s your idéa? Love it if people posted location and such, but try and add motivation, and decoration idéas We all got a little frensh roleplayer in us, don´t we

My house to the bottom right there; http://www.discshop.se/shop/img/film...380_168665.jpg
    I would live directly above you so I can wake you up every morning as you try to get your precious 4 hours of sleep, then when you leave groggy and annoyed, I'd gank you.

Sandstone brick, outside Falador. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    New Org or SMC, but only if my SMC house was a floating BE magic awesome crib.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_and_Juri View Post
    I would live directly above you so I can wake you up every morning as you try to get your precious 4 hours of sleep, then when you leave groggy and annoyed, I'd gank you.
    Oh noes And i live in a PVP server, so that would totaly work!
    Although, my huge-ass Yeti love-slave would NOT like that, so you would become Yeti food if you tried m8 Also, the bunnies outside my house, are from Monty Phyton, so they would also... eat you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have a tree house in feralas
    it would look like a combination of a orc stronghold and lots of burrows hanging out from the sides, the center of the stronghold would be attached to the tree (think impaild)
    of course as a orc nobelman i would wear my top hat and monocle and have lots of Nelf slaves and ogre servants, there would be a lift to get to it.

also there would be bird guardians that ive tamed since im a hunting noble
    Last edited by Overlord DM; 2010-10-22 at 07:03 AM. Reason: fix

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll live in Icecrom Citadel and become the new LK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord DM View Post
    I would have a tree house in feralas
    it would look like a combination of a orc stronghold and lots of burrows hanging out from the sides, the center of the stronghold would be attached to the tree (think impaild)
    of course as a orc nobelman i would wear my top hat and monocle and have lots of Nelf slaves and ogre servants, there would be a lift to get to it.

__TTTT__
    | TTTT |
    (B)|S TTTT S|(B)

as you can (hopefully) see, T = tree, B = burrows and S = Stronghold
    I like the Idéa Orch in trees.. seems... weird enuff to like
    Might stop by for a cup of Te/Ale/NE blood, depending on the mood of my host

On a floating island in Nagrand. God all the pranks i could pull of!

Guest: Wheres the toilet?
    ME: through that door
    Guest: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....BAM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_and_Juri View Post
    I would live in a tree, as a tree or a bird (flight form) and watch this every morning.

And every morning, I would chuckle and then beat my gnome and goblin slaves as I try to get them to make me a decent cappuccino.

"You can build robots but you can't build a $%^&*#@ steam powered cappuccino maker?"

Deleted
    On top of Blackrock Mountain

A great Ally Guild Stronghold in the most South-West territories of the barrens!

If they make it possible to gather heads of casualties - or well at least ears ... they would be pinned to the walls.

World PvP is awesome! Housing is awesome! No it won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    I would live in a tree, as a tree or a bird (flight form) and watch this every morning.

And every morning, I would chuckle and then beat my gnome and goblin slaves as I try to get them to make me a decent cappuccino.

"You can build robots but you can't build a $%^&*#@ steam powered cappuccino maker?"
    You would only watch this untill i made you my new pet. Yes, i´m a hunter, therefor i can make all druids my pets... and my rugs, since i´m a LW/Skinner aswell! The only way for you to survive this, is to not shapeshift... muhaha.. or just go treeform. But then, my pet would mark his territory on you, and you would get we feet! haha and there is NOTHING wors then wet feet! hehehe... *evil giggle*

Ahem.

I would make my home in the shadows of the great trees of Grizzly Hills, making a living furnishing fine goods of the sturdy wood that grows there. I would eat fresh fish from the streams of Northrend, careful to never run afoul of the bears that give that particular stretch of wooded land its namesake. Moreover, I'd do what it took to keep my identity mostly shrouded in secret, trading my goods to Goblins (not of Bildgewater, naturally) who would act as middlemen, such that I might have clients in both the Alliance and the Horde. It would be a tranquil life.

Enough RP for ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Ahem.

I would make my home in the shadows of the great trees of Grizzly Hills, making a living furnishing fine goods of the sturdy wood that grows there. I would eat fresh fish from the streams of Northrend, careful to never run afoul of the bears that give that particular stretch of wooded land its namesake. Moreover, I'd do what it took to keep my identity mostly shrouded in secret, trading my goods to Goblins (not of Bildgewater, naturally) who would act as middlemen, such that I might have clients in both the Alliance and the Horde. It would be a tranquil life.

Enough RP for ya?
    Wery well done Sir. Although, you forgot how you were going to Decorate your house. Not enuff RP. There can never be enuff RP... did i mention that i like rp?

Echo Isles we just took it back, good cheap land right there. I'm an Engineer so i have all sorts of traps and gadgets. Then after it was all done i would set of the charges on the inside self rez and simply collect the Insurance. Its win-win! oh and have a party when it happens, ill just invite all the newbs with the promise of free epics. take'em all out at once... Bwhahahaha

There's a place, just east of Thelsamar in Loch Modan, where a tiny underground home rests - it's coastal lake property, right next to the Loch itself. It's currently occupied, so I would have to maul the residents to death, and after some tidying up would take up residence inside. It's a small one-room home with a fireplace inside, and has everything one could want. It's already nicely decorated with a bearskin rug and big game trophies, and even has a nice comfy bed. Outside, a small dock is directly in front of the building. I spent many-a-days here in my early years as a Druid, fishing and enjoying the view. I still visit from time to time, and am always plotting the day when the two unsuspecting Dwarves would meet their demise by my claws.

Also, New Stormwind looks good. May take up residence there as well.