Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would live on one of those floating bits of land in Nagrand, because that would be badass.

Enough RP for ya?

Deleted
    I'd stop playing my paladin, roll a hunter, and start being a survivalist living in the trees.

Most likely trees in Elwynn Forest.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are enough empty houses in most major cities to occupy the RP'er in me (never been a fan of RP myself), CutThroat alley in SW for instance.

But I suppose if I had to choose somewhere, it'd be the hinterlands ...in the mountains (seriously, mountain house ftw).

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Deadwind Pass, nobody goes there anymore and i actualy like the place ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Deadwind Pass, nobody goes there anymore and i actualy like the place ^^.
    I like that Idéa Maby put up a little cottage next to Karazan?

OR HELL YES! Move in to the underground Crypt there Thta would be awesome haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have used to answer Ashenvale (bugger the Horde!) but, now? Winterspring. I've always thought it was pretty beautiful.

Oh, and it's ultra quiet because no one goes there too.

If not Winterspring, probably Moonglade, as I'm a druid.

Deleted
    Little cottage in Eversong Woods. I'd have a little garden where I would grow all my herbs since im an alchemist. An open fire and I would sleep in a hammock. I would make money from being the local 'wise woman' and selling all my potions.

Karazhan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renkipz View Post
    I would live on one of those floating bits of land in Nagrand, because that would be badass.

Enough RP for ya?
    Hope you are not a sleepwalker

i would settle in Ferales near Verdantes...

Deleted
    Loch Modan. Somewhere where I could see the lake very well. I love lakes .

If the properties were unavailable in the area I wouldnt mind Nagrand or Grizzly Hills either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    What lake? :P

My Blood Elf Paladin would live in Eversong Forest (near the sea side)

My Undead Hunter would live in The Plaguelands or Silverpine Forest

My Goblin Shaman would live in Azshara (in the mountains)

I'd take my worgen hunter and live in grizzly hills in a House/Ledge like the Alliance quest hub.

I'd get a bedroom,a kitchen and a living room

Living would be easy as i'd be a hunter

I think I would like to live on one of the larger floating islands in Nagrand, one with a little waterfall flowing off it, (Yay always have fresh water to drink!) I would build a small cabin on it and then make rope bridges connected to other small floating islands so I could stroll through the skys.

Or maybe a tree house in Teldrassil , Also having rope bridge walkways from branch to branch high up in the treetops.

I'd love ingame housing I love all that silly fun stuff, Sadly I don't Blizz will ever do it, but we can hope

Deleted
    ...The fremnick village...*Evil laugh*
    Oh and for the record, Player housing (Not sure if this has been said yet) Was briefly introduced in the game files during the alpha methinks, few screenshots of it, But it was never implemented. However, Its been thought of by blizz, it was tested by blizz, and the files still remain. Although, Look at the dance studio and flight combat in WG...CONFIRMED by blizz...*Sigh*

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Winterspring hot spring ill make my house just next to the water ^^

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post

If the properties were unavailable in the area I wouldnt mind Nagrand or Grizzly Hills either.
    The lake is gone come Cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    Winterspring hot spring ill make my house just next to the water ^^
    We'll be neighbors!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd build my house in Elwynn Forest, west of Stormwind, when you are at the river and follow it up into the mountains you will eventually find a beautiful waterfall where you will see the moon very bright at night and I'd like to have a house there, be it half in the mountain/hills there or whatever.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

15+ Year Old Account
    I would rather have a guild hall, myself. I always picture it something like the city hall in the Culling Of Strat instance except larger, with more rooms and a courtyard in the middle for guild meetings with a big bonfire pit and some trees, a pool, etc.

Instead of paintings on the walls, put up screen shots of important guild events or kills. Maybe put up like a horn from Onyxia, or the head of XT on the wall instead of a boar's head, or the broken sword of the Lich King over the mantle to help commemorate battles. Banners of reputations the guild has earned etc would also rock, hanging from the walls and the ceiling in the main hall. With the Guild benefits that are coming, it would be awesome to have a couple of vendors or trainers or bank access from it as well. Keep it at least partially non-instanced if possible (maybe just the front of the ground floor) so that people could look inside and see how awesome your guild is and some of what it has gone through. It would be like guild recruiting and advertising without the annoying spam messages.

It would be located near if not in SW or in Elwynn close to the front gate just off the main road. I would want it to be a combination of gilnean and alliance human architecture on the outside. I don't go in for trees or bone construction. I like timber and stone.

Like was said, it probably isn't something they would ever do, but I think it would be awesome to have the guild leader be able to physically create a building (maybe with an exterior design list to choose from, one or two from each race in that faction)in the world, and have a handful of top officers help design it and furnish it and decorate it. Then it would be there, like any other building in the game world, for all the players to see.

My 2 copper's worth.