Thread: Rate me

High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Rate me

Yeap... .wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&cn=Loriginale

Im using black magic on weapon. I've been using it for 2 night of raid and so far, ADDICTED! Since i smite ( sometime holy fire ) on key moment to stack 5 time and use my archangel, i thought that switching the enchant on my weapon was a no brainer. I have around 4.1 sp self buffed. Black magic= 250 haste proc when you use a spell that deal dommage.So yeah... black magic all the way, right?

Thanks Blizzard gods, with the new patch 4.0.1 you are making me love my disc priest even more then before! Archangel when used at the right moment is a nice mana regen boost+the 15% improve healing ( with 5 stacks ) is also very nice. Bigger mana pool... almost 50k mana full buff.I did 2.2k dps on saurfang heroic 25 man+6.8k healing on world of log ( AKA WOL ). Im still #1 on the healing done for most fight. THX BLIZZ.

Feel free to call me a noob if that's really what you think . Im here to get judge by random people. I want honest opinions/comments on spec/glyphs/gems/enchant/stats

BTW, sorry if my english looks weird, im from a french ( not france ) place.
    Last edited by Loriginalediscipline; 2010-10-22 at 01:28 PM.

Your gear is really good, but I've never been a fan of disc... especially dual disc. 8.5/10

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wsong&cn=Khrav Here is my priest, take in mind I do have a secondary profession... herbalism, for some reason armory isn't displaying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What am i missing to get 10/10 ?
    Second disc spec is what im using to bgs for the moment. I probably won't arena with that spec.Feel free to comment it also :-D. As long as it's honest comment ill be happy.
    lor

Most players would give you higher probably, I just don't like disc.

If i liked disc I would give you 9.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovemaster View Post
    Most players would give you higher probably, I just don't like disc.
    We shall see.

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 05:09 AM ----------

WOL LINK tues oct 19 2010 worldoflogs.com/reports/oibd6m1bjuhq5y2r/
    wol link thur oct 21 2010 worldoflogs.com/reports/i2dglv31vjiaib5z/ ( yay i ranked myself on a normal fight... )

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 06:35 PM ----------

if my armory link isnt working , try my bio site.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 12:16 AM ----------

Looks like i cant post link until i post a few time. Its still possible to see my toon on armory. Id really like some more comments to see where i stand.
    lor

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else tried black magic for the weapon enchant? I've been using it for almost a week and i cant see myself with the 63 sp enchant. I already have enough spellpower and the haste proc is pretty nice for our healing.
    lor

Quote Originally Posted by Loriginalediscipline View Post
    What am i missing to get 10/10 ?
    Second disc spec is what im using to bgs for the moment. I probably won't arena with that spec.Feel free to comment it also :-D. As long as it's honest comment ill be happy.
    What am i missing to get 10/10 ? Interesting approach..

Well usually a 10/10 is given to people with BiS gear meaning the character is almost perfect. You have lots of 264 gear and thus are not a clear 10. This does not mean that your not in a very good shape, which you are but are you a solid 10? .. not yet.

These guys wanted to let you know about their opinions

Yay

I'd say 7/10. You're gear isn't that good. I also don't understand why you are wearing so much spirit gear. Your disc, you don't need spirit until cata hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surea View Post
    I'd say 7/10. You're gear isn't that good. I also don't understand why you are wearing so much spirit gear. Your disc, you don't need spirit until cata hits.
    Well all my set items have spirit on them, i reforged all the spirit into mastery.I had a shitty back when the 277i level from saurfang dropped, it went to me. Im good in haste/crit, i dont know whats wrong with having 1 or 2 off piece with spirit on it. Anyways... link your toon surea!

Any thought on my gemming or spec?

I appreciate the time you guys took to be a judge.
    Last edited by Loriginalediscipline; 2010-10-25 at 09:46 PM.
    lor