Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Yeah, Aimed Shot MS. You lost me at that point. You have no clue, please don't talk about stuff you have no clue about.

@Topic: Go MM as every sane hunter does (yeah I don't count BM pokemon huntes as sane) and you get a small heal. Also your goal is to get not hit at all and you have quite a few tools to achieve this.
    I lost you because i said the real abilties name ? i do know that they have Widow Venom now.. but i talked about it in the context of the entire WOTLK.. They upped Execute dmg too now in this patch too but i still said they did 4 times more dmg gonna tell me thats wrong to.. Idiot.. And it doesnt matter if its Widow venom og Aimed shot they still have a 40 yard MS effect my point still stands.. So go back to sleep..

But hey now they made it so they can get a 40 yard MS effect in every tree.. except in just markman so it actually an UP so your just plane stupid.. I can't wait till i get MS effect in prot oooh wait then we´re gonna have everyone whining.
    Last edited by Ivpiv; 2010-10-22 at 10:05 AM.

I currently prefer arms, remember that victory rush is now trinable at lvl 3 (or so) healing you for 20%.
    Just inc ase you missed this

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert View Post
    I currently prefer arms, remember that victory rush is now trinable at lvl 3 (or so) healing you for 20%.
    Just inc ase you missed this
    Arms is a joke.. It does no dmg at all.. BLadestorm is an escape move now the dmg is nothing. My fury cleave crits for 16k per target.. My blade storm tick crits for 3.6k my ms crits between 8 and 12k and my overpower for around 10k fury has the additional escape move in heroic fury the only thing arms has is the 5 sec stun that prot also has.. Arms is just mindblowingly stupid. i predict fury warriors and prot warriors in arena´s unless we see a serious bladestorm dmg up and i dont mean like +1-2k dmg per ticks.. I mean like 6-8k tick crits.. If everyones gonna get 100k+ hp in Cata whats 3.6k bladestorm ticks gonna do ?

Im gonna go fury and 2 shot people in pvp right now.. CU guys later

Go get a spirit beast, set it's spirit mend to auto. The hunter in our guild is always in top 3 in BG's for healing AND damage. It's very broken right now imho, I even camped rare spawn points on my hunter with NPC_Scan until I got one because it is ridiculously OP.

So in essence, you absolutely have a heal if you are BM. And BM is not that bad right now.
    Last edited by Ebbikenezer; 2010-10-22 at 10:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv View Post
    Arms is a joke.. It does no dmg at all.. BLadestorm is an escape move now the dmg is nothing. My fury cleave crits for 16k per target.. My blade storm tick crits for 3.6k my ms crits between 8 and 12k and my overpower for around 10k fury has the additional escape move in heroic fury the only thing arms has is the 5 sec stun that prot also has.. Arms is just mindblowingly stupid. i predict fury warriors and prot warriors in arena´s unless we see a serious bladestorm dmg up and i dont mean like +1-2k dmg per ticks.. I mean like 6-8k tick crits.. If everyones gonna get 100k+ hp in Cata whats 3.6k bladestorm ticks gonna do ?

Im gonna go fury and 2 shot people in pvp right now.. CU guys later
    Refering to leveling from 1-60.

Warlocks also have practically no healing now btw. Afflic has a miniscule heal occasionally from corruption ticks and drain life is useless.

so no, hunters aren't the only ones

But still my pet can solo NR instances so meh. felstorm ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludovician View Post
    Warlocks also have practically no healing now btw. Afflic has a miniscule heal occasionally from corruption ticks and drain life is useless.

so no, hunters aren't the only ones
    Fel Armor Perma Hot for 2% of health every 5 seconds (4 if you're Demonology) and do you not know about Soul Harvest? 3 ticks of 15% health over 9 seconds? Also scales with haste as in my PvE gear I get a 4th tick. While Fel armor is is still ticking away. Locks can heal damn well as long as they can drop combat.

masters call ( the same as the prot intervene thing, you just dont have to specc for it and its your pets ability and can be used without friendlies around)
    Intervene: Run at high speed towards a party member, intercepting the next melee or ranged attack made against them as well as reducing their total threat by 10%.

Master's Call: Your pet attempts to remove all root and movement impairing effects from itself and its target, and causes your pet and its target to be immune to all such effects for 4 sec.

Yes, exactly the same...

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ludovician View Post
    I haven't played my warlock in 4.0.1, but in the beta I have more green numbers than other colors on my screen.

Remember that all specs will have access to 2/2 Spirit Bond once you're at lvl 82.

In Cataclysm, our health pools will be significantly larger than they are now. I've seen videos where hunters are at 80k health in questing gear. At that point, +2% from Spirit Bond or +5% from Chimera Shot won't seem so silly.

Im sorry.. But shut up! You are a hunter.. YOu own everyone in seconds from 40 yards away.. You have so many escape moves its hard to fit into a normal sized keyboard and you have a pet now critting for 9 k ( atleast it does on my shit geared hunter) what more do you want ? you have a better MS than warriors ( you can apply it from a far) you have a better execute (again ranged) and do you call warrior healing "okay" ? we can apply a self heal that takes away our dmg buff that ticks for 1100-1500 hp.. Yeah thats gonna stop the insane dmg currently happening ? yes its gonna be better in Cata with more hp and its gonna heal for more but we still have to get up close in their face and with everyone getting fancy new escape and kiting moves its not gonna be easy.. Especially since all warriors got was a stun ( yaaay something people actually can pop their trinket on without making it feel like a waste)

Sorry but hunters and druid in my book just needs to shut up.. Through the past 20 patches the two classes has recieved so many rip off abilities from other classes thats BETTER than the original that its amazing and you continue to cry.. Lemme just name some abilities from ontop of my head killshot(critted for like 3-4 times more dmg than warriors up until now) Aimed shot ms, masters call ( the same as the prot intervene thing, you just dont have to specc for it and its your pets ability and can be used without friendlies around)

Druids woowee where do we start.. maim being a way better kidney shot adding alot of dmg too ferocity bite doing way more dmg up untill now ( i think, i actually still think it does more dmg) seal fate in a way earlier tier in their single talent tree, feral leap (shadow step), bear charge(warrior charge durr) and like a million others.. They even have omen of clarity AND! talent that does the same as the vanilla renetaki trinket that made rogue so incredibly up back then. ontop of that instant cyclones..

Im just shocked.. Try playing another class that doesnt 3 shot people from 40 yards..

/Rant
    I have a warrior and a hunter. Hunters were broke in PvP most of WotLK. Warrior execute is better, it's spammable. Warrriors can heal themselves for a lot now and are overall in really great shape. Basically...shut up your an idiot.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Qq. =]
    A joke is a very serious thing.
    -Winston Churchill

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did I just see a Warrior in our Hunter forums ! OMG

qq

But hey now they made it so they can get a 40 yard MS effect in every tree.. except in just markman so it actually an UP so your just plane stupid.. I can't wait till i get MS effect in prot oooh wait then we´re gonna have everyone whining.
    Olol irony

just change Roar Of Recovery into a 1-2 min selfheal , could be like x amount of healing over 15 sec or something

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafeel View Post
    You forgot about "Glyph of Evocation".
    The class itself does not have a heal. Only with a glyph can Mages heal themselves. Even with that, it's basically worthless, since it's channeled.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavendo View Post
    Remember that all specs will have access to 2/2 Spirit Bond once you're at lvl 82.

In Cataclysm, our health pools will be significantly larger than they are now. I've seen videos where hunters are at 80k health in questing gear. At that point, +2% from Spirit Bond or +5% from Chimera Shot won't seem so silly.
    You do realize that with the increased health pools comes increased damage, right? 2% or 5% will be just as insignificant then as they are now, regardless what the actual number is.

At least bandages will heal for greater percentages than they currently do!

Quote Originally Posted by Nycon View Post
    <3 fury self heals, gonna be so easy to lvl in cata, no more bandaging on cooldown 1-60 for warriors either!
    actually all warriors self heals. victory rush is insane for leveling now. its a low level ability so you get it very early, and it heals 20% of your total hp, 30% when glyphed.

my standard method for leveling or questing is go grab as many of whatever enemy i am fighting as i can, then turn around, activate my defensive cooldowns, then start cleaving and thunder clapping and revenging the enemies down. as soon as the first one dies, bam 30% free hp, another down? 30% more hp, and this goes on untill i finish the last enemy with victory rush and end the fight at 100% hp and 100 rage.

Im sorry.. But shut up! You are a hunter.. YOu own everyone in seconds from 40 yards away.. You have so many escape moves its hard to fit into a normal sized keyboard and you have a pet now critting for 9 k ( atleast it does on my shit geared hunter) what more do you want ? you have a better MS than warriors ( you can apply it from a far) you have a better execute (again ranged) and do you call warrior healing "okay" ? we can apply a self heal that takes away our dmg buff that ticks for 1100-1500 hp.. Yeah thats gonna stop the insane dmg currently happening ? yes its gonna be better in Cata with more hp and its gonna heal for more but we still have to get up close in their face and with everyone getting fancy new escape and kiting moves its not gonna be easy.. Especially since all warriors got was a stun ( yaaay something people actually can pop their trinket on without making it feel like a waste)

Sorry but hunters and druid in my book just needs to shut up.. Through the past 20 patches the two classes has recieved so many rip off abilities from other classes thats BETTER than the original that its amazing and you continue to cry.. Lemme just name some abilities from ontop of my head killshot(critted for like 3-4 times more dmg than warriors up until now) Aimed shot ms, masters call ( the same as the prot intervene thing, you just dont have to specc for it and its your pets ability and can be used without friendlies around)

Druids woowee where do we start.. maim being a way better kidney shot adding alot of dmg too ferocity bite doing way more dmg up untill now ( i think, i actually still think it does more dmg) seal fate in a way earlier tier in their single talent tree, feral leap (shadow step), bear charge(warrior charge durr) and like a million others.. They even have omen of clarity AND! talent that does the same as the vanilla renetaki trinket that made rogue so incredibly up back then. ontop of that instant cyclones..

Im just shocked.. Try playing another class that doesnt 3 shot people from 40 yards..

/Rant
    Seeing a warrior complain about hunters... being the counter to hunters, is quite laughable. I can only imagine how bad the warrior has to fail, to be intimidated enough/jealous enough to rant this hard on them. A warrior in PVP equally geared to a hunter that could "3 shot players", could do the exact same thing as soon as they charged in. I assume that since you're QQ'ing about it, obviously you couldn't... therefore you fail even more. None of your points are valid, what so ever... So please go back to the Warrior forums =)

Ill admit lately in PVP is has been damned annoying to get into a fight with a warrior, rogue etc... actually keep them at bay long enough to almost kill them only to have them heal back up. With our complete inability to regain focus while moving, it is virtually a guaranteed win for them as soon as we run out and our abilities are on CD. But with that said, Having a heal of our own would not turn the tables whatsoever, really. Maybe in a ranged to ranged situation with a lower geared mage or another hunter. But most cases, the heal would be a small convenience but not a tide turning ability for us.

Now if we had Aspect of the Fox the moment focus went live... THAT would make sense...
    Last edited by SadisticChipmunk; 2010-10-22 at 01:51 PM.
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

I'd rather have Cobra Shot when it went live. Why are you making the staple of 2 trees avaible at 81? It's kinda basically making new hunters lvl as MM.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevian Moore View Post
    Mate, even rogues (with far more cc than any other class has apart from mages) have a one these days. It's also VERY strong.
    I'm *really* pleased with Recuperate. I fully expected it to be useless, but the heal is substantial. You shouldn't be in a position to need it that often, but it's already saved my butt on a few healing intensive fights when we either lost a healer or a healer dropped the ball.