Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Klobinoth
    Ok. Enough of this bullshit. These two 'players' are fucking brain-dead morons who can't play their toons in any way/shape/form/manor that even an 'average' player could or would. They infiltrate guild leadership, manipulate the core, and twist everything into their favor... when things don't go their way, they fucking up and quit. Straight and simple. I can not word that better. They up and leave when people are on to their schemes.

Squishy is a fucking moron. She can't stand outside fires, she was a crutch in our guild since her initiate period... unfortunately for us we "DESPERATELY" needed a priest. She is fucking horrible, dies 4 times every pull, and blames everyone else for her lack of fucking common sense/play ability. Slashy is another fucking moron. Though wielding the best weapons/armor/gear/ect/ect in the game, he generally pulls 6k+ less DPS than people in average gear. He blames TPS problems, like he has for a very long time, though meters and graphs show TPS generally thousands above his. He's a piss poor player who ninja'd all the shadowmourne epics despite guild rules that everyone would roll, but he would be allowed to keep one. He then claimed upon leaving that 'he did all the work and without him we wouldn't have a shadowmourne.'... ok, sure. He could barely control the abom on putricide, we wiped day after day to his idiocy. DURP DURP eating ooze and timing spits/slows is hard... Yeah. I'm a hunter and I've done it heroic on my warrior many times with no problem, sorry he's just a retard.

No one should dare pick up these two (or join their fucking guild) unless they are fucking desperate. Even if you do enlist them (or join them), be prepaired for 'oh our last guild sucked, they only qq'd, we weren't bad, blah blah, they were carried through everything. They fucking suck. End of story.

PS. All of this is coming from someone who quit the game 6 months ago, so I have no steak in any of this, I just can't stand these two fucking assholes. They're both terrible, and should go fuck off and die, for all I care. This is probably the first they've heard of me in a very long time.... And to that I say, Oh hello, you fucking suck, assholes.
    Last edited by Klobinoth; 2010-11-20 at 08:24 AM.