Meta-Guilds & Profession Exp

Meta-Guilds:

I think the idea of creating an organized union of multiple guilds into one alliance while allowing them to maintain there distinctions would be really exciting. /g could encompass akk the guilds (or something like that), you could make joint runs for any number of purposes and still get credit for them with out having to drop guild and rejoin (which will be even more of a pain now with guild exp system). IDK the possibilities are endless but im sure you guys can come up with better idea for the details than i can.

Profession Exp:

seems like it would be nice if professions were biased off exp like lvling, so you could see how much elx you would get for making x item and lower items could still be a littel bit useful at least a little instead of being totally pointless to make. it would be gear for ppl who like to sell there professions, and would make more since in the aspect of rpg-ness that even if it was a very small amount you would still get better at said prfession the more you do it even if its just sewing a simple shirt. but ppl would feel less like they had to have a tip or they were wasting there time if they got exp for helping each other out. just some ideas

will edit in a few mins after lunch

I like this idea. People could run their bank alts who have their own guild with their Main's guild and still recieve guild ach credit