Red Redemption: Undead Nightmare

This is how seasonal DLC should be made. So much content for just $10, not to mention that it's fun, funny, and creepy.

With all the cool DLC that came out for this video game, I wish I did not trade it in to gamestop. =-(

Deleted
    I also wish I didn't trade it in

I mean, the story line was awesome, but the online modes were so damn boring with not much to do. It was basically an empty world. When I bought the game I thought the online world would be full of people like in the offline mode. I thought the mini games would be in online mode, the developers made it seem like that all the way up to the games release. So I traded it in, not sure what the online mode is like now, but the DLC looks fun.

It should have been called Red Undead Redemption tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I mean, the story line was awesome, but the online modes were so damn boring with not much to do. It was basically an empty world. When I bought the game I thought the online world would be full of people like in the offline mode. I thought the mini games would be in online mode, the developers made it seem like that all the way up to the games release. So I traded it in, not sure what the online mode is like now, but the DLC looks fun.
    All I wanted was a great single player experience and I got it, I never expected much from the Online aspect of Red Dead Redemption. But I do admit it was a great waste of potential. They Basically stripped the game to Bare-Bones and it turned into nothing more than just a very large PvP Map. I would've felt more involved in it if they left most of the Single Player Aspects in it, like NPC's...