Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzcon 2010 - Raids & Dungeons Panel, Press Trailer

Blizzcon 2010 - Raids & Dungeons Panel
    The Raids & Dungeons Panel will start in a few minute, expect live blog, pictures, and nice recaps!

Blizzcon 2010 - Cataclysm Press Trailer
    A new Cataclysm Trailer has been released on the Blizzcon 2010 Press CD.

Woooo! A video full of content we've all been watching on youtube for the last 3 months.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fancy schmancy trailer of meh.

More entertainment in 4:13 than has happened @ BlizzCon so far.

Oh my god, tell me more about HC deadmines on your $40 live stream.

Sounds like they are taking the instances and making them more palatable for the gnat attention span XBox gamers. Oh well there goes any sense of adventure or immersion for the sake of attracting more ignorant shits who just want to kill a few things and log off.

It's a shame not all of the dungeons will be changed for launch.. guess they've ran out of time.

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkle View Post
    Sounds like they are taking the instances and making them more palatable for the gnat attention span XBox gamers. Oh well there goes any sense of adventure or immersion for the sake of attracting more ignorant shits who just want to kill a few things and log off.
    Yeah sort of makes you wonder how anyone ever got to level 60 in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    well at least Blizz knows that H Gunship is the Lootship lol

watching trailer, its start to piss me alitlebit... bunch of same mobs on new map/zones only bosses are new by design... im dissapointed blizzard will never learn if you wanna keep very old players they need to start design new mobs not just recycling old ones.
    I undertsand there is lore, they need to also keep game by size on optimal but after 5 years of watching same water elementals as example it start to iritate me.

Hooray on the Wailing Caverns.

Place is a mess.

Deleted
    I cant stop laughing at this "dumbing down"

edit: Jesus Christ it goes on . Cataclysm is obviously nothing for casuals and scrubs and whatever you guys have been fighting about here for the last year. OH WAIT...
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2010-10-22 at 09:04 PM.

To be fair they're making good points.. these abilities are always online by the time the boss goes live anyway.

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 10:04 PM ----------

Is the enchanced map stuff 4.1 or 4.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken View Post
    watching trailer, its start to piss me alitlebit... bunch of same mobs on new map/zones only bosses are new by design... im dissapointed blizzard will never learn if you wanna keep very old players they need to start design new mobs not just recycling old ones.
    I undertsand there is lore, they need to also keep game by size on optimal but after 5 years of watching same water elementals as example it start to iritate me.
    True. A bit tired of the same graphics for
    1 - Mob
    2 - Angry mob
    3 - Veteran mob
    4 - Berserker mob
    5 - Elite mob

And so on...

10+ Year Old Account
    They may get my 20$ back.....If this keeps up.

2D maps (H)

4.1 is already starting to sound like the "All the stuff we wanted in 4.0 but ran out of time" patch. The extended raid info being in 4.1 is a shame.

The Q&A session is always rather amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Telling people the loot, lore and abilities is a good idea, imo. You aren't telling them *how* to do the fight, just what the boss can do. There will still be a place for websites like tankspot or bosskillers.

Man. I want to chop that guy who asked legendaries to be guild bound with my SM.

Deleted
    soooo.... 25man and 10man now are gonna be dropping the same amount of loot per player... all u get is more points (which are capped per week anyway?)