Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    By Blair Witch I meant the people in the movies are the ones who "made" it. Think REC or Cloverfield also, definitely wasn't comparing them directly.

Again, just because a movie is made cheap doesn't automatically make it bad. I haven't seen the second so I won't comment on it, but the first movie was great. It moved slow, which could turn a lot of people off, but the suspense in the movie was amazing. Just because you thought it was a bad movie with a low budget doesn't mean it is.
    You said that it's good "given the low budget it had". And that's my point, it wasn't to argue about opinions.

Just watched this movie on a free movie website and it was not scary at all. I don't understand why people say this is the scariest movie of the year because it is not. Then again, maybe I don't get scared by movies anymore.

If I had to rate this by how scary it was, it would be a 3 out of a 10 and that is being generous. Other than that, I did enjoy watching it and seeing my friends scream when "scary" parts happened.

Edit: Can someone tell me the game they played, the daughter and her boyfriend? I really interested to see if that thing is legit. I do believe in ghost and all the people I live with claim there is a ghost in my home. Would be cool to see if that thing actually works, I just don't know what it is called.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2010-11-06 at 09:12 AM.

Better than the first, but the entertainment was mostly the Theater I watched it in, comedic conversations across the theater ensued, much like the first one.