Thread: Rogue UI

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    img576.imageshack.us/img576/3923/401uijpg.jpg

not finished yet i dont like CP display on shadowed unit frames but AGUI is not updated to 4.0.1 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post
    anyone know how to disable the auto repair future of tukui? i got guild repairs and it burns my gold >.>
    Line 166, in the config file and just change the true to false. easy as that.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygne View Post
    LOL you only removed the gryphons and moved your nameplate! You really don't need much though, most addons are just bells and whistles.
    classtimer, moveanything, prat, omen, omnicc is all you need

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Msi; 2010-10-26 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galeos View Post
    What is the addon at the top that has the bag space and frame rate and everything ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lui 3

Lui is getting updated this week I think : ) So you can get your old one back soon ; )
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Old one > new one

imo

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Not my screenshot, but it pretty much looked the same, now I'm just rocking with standard UI+SuF.
    Hi

Cant post my UI yet but i will soon

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good job not posting any full sized images. Lets keep it that way please. Just a reminder that images should be in link or thumbnail size only! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Old one > new one

imo
    I know but cba to get a new UI, with cata soon

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Good job not posting any full sized images. Lets keep it that way please. Just a reminder that images should be in link or thumbnail size only! =D
    Oi mate, couldn't you make this thread as sticky? Some of the other classes got their equivalent as sticky and these UI threads tend to be excellent help for most of us. Just a thought, and I know I'd love the change for sure.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can add it to the sticky with all the links for sure. Not sure that we want any more stickies crowding up top, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Yeah, this is awesome but it took me a SHITLOAD of time and nerves to configure. The guide on how to install it was followed step by step, of course, and I even deleted all my other addons just for this. There was this one post on EJ that actually saved my UI.

Still doesn't change the fact that I raged a lot. I want that time of my life back :S
    I just wanted to add, the Diablo III UI is beautiful. I can't wait for the game to come out!

RothUI looks insane.

I just wanted to add, the Diablo III UI is beautiful. I can't wait for the game to come out!

RothUI looks insane.
    D3 UI? can you provide a link!
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post
    D3 UI? can you provide a link!
    Page 1, Post #13

I'm running Tukui now, it's pretty awesome.
    Also running some evl addons with it (reminders,sliceanddice) with a module for spriests I quickly put together for slice.

Gonna have to sit down one day and really look at how the bars are done, because I'd like to have 3x8 buttons centered and 2x3 boxes to either side, but it works pretty damn well out of the box.
    Also, there's an extra addon for ingame configuration if you don't feel like looking at lua code. It's well laid out and commented though, so it's pretty easy to make changes even for a non-programmer like myself. Just get a decent editor like notepad++ or context, context highlighting and brace matching etc is very, very handy.

This is my current UI. Only thing missing atm is a few buff/debuff trackers I havn't set up yet.