Thread: Rating Buster

Rating Buster

Is there another mod that is similar to this one that will work with the new patch. It was nice to know quickly how a piece of gear compared to my current one that I was wearing.

It was updated to work with this patch. The author is working on getting the new values just be patient.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Same as law said, author is working on it. However i cant find any other addon that can take Rating Buster's place, so just be patient and you will win.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As lawomous mentioned, Whitetooth is working on getting all the numbers, and putting them into libraries to make them visible.

Nobody else has the numbers to put into an addon yet. Whitetooth is the guy who provides the numbers that EVERYBODY else uses for, well, everything of this sort. He was the first one to figure out all the ratings and stat conversions in BC and in Wrath. These things are his specialty. :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    As lawomous mentioned, Whitetooth is working on getting all the numbers, and putting them into libraries to make them visible.

Nobody else has the numbers to put into an addon yet. Whitetooth is the guy who provides the numbers that EVERYBODY else uses for, well, everything of this sort. He was the first one to figure out all the ratings and stat conversions in BC and in Wrath. These things are his specialty. :-)
    Indeed, math takes time.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted
    Glad to hear he's working on it, the Blizz "ratings buster" just doesnt cut it.

I looked through his alpha patch notes, it seems that he got the conversion tables for 80-85 like a month ago.

In another recent alpha build he converted Strength to Parry for tanks and Int to SP for casters so the alpha version seems like a finished product.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator