Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

blizzcon 2010 band?

anyone know the name of the blizzard band that is playing at blizzcon

and....

did. you check out the blondie :P... blizzcon mainstage chat was goin crazy when she played ( crazy as in saying she was hot. etc )

so many ppl want to know the name of the band.

if you know please share

thanks

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    a 10 second google search...

I dont know but Ive never seen someone rock out with a violin like that one chick was doing, holy shit
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Tbh I think they suck, and what kind of stupid song were they playing when that guy who danced undead male dance. Did he actually break his leg?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Tbh I think they suck, and what kind of stupid song were they playing when that guy who danced the male undead dance. Did he actually break his leg?
    it looked like he did. considerin the amount of ppl that went to carry him off stadge.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa View Post
    a 10 second google search...
    how is it a 10sec google search =/

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    I dont know but Ive never seen someone rock out with a violin like that one chick was doing, holy shit
    tell me about it. hot and talented.. xD

i also agree that they sucked, they messed up really bad when they were playing the diablo theme earlier. None of the music was consistant, i would be really surprised if they came back next year. Id be even more surprised if Jay came back. Man the crowd was dead when he was doing his "jokes"

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meintastic View Post
    i also agree that they sucked, they messed up really bad when they were playing the diablo theme earlier. None of the music was consistant, i would be really surprised if they came back next year. Id be even more surprised if Jay came back. Man the crowd was dead when he was doing his "jokes"
    crowd was death on the open ceremony aswell...

I think we can assume they didn't play the right music for a couple of the dances due to not being able to get the rights...or at least at a sensible cost.

The crowd was dead in general. Personally I was entertained enough by the jokes and the starcraft music that band was doing earlier in the show was pretty badass.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    so anyone know the name of blizzards band ? .

Deleted
    I didn't get the point of this whole band.
    A lot of their music was off for the dance types...
    The music they played after the videos sucked.... hard.

Some of the band members where really good like the asian girl with the violin or cello (i think it was a violin? someone confirm? ;p) and the guys witht he drums.

But then some other guys sucked really bad like the guy with the electric guitar (notice he missed about half of his notes in the "solo") and the guy with the trumpet was really really bad.

Was a bit of a shame as the show itself was pretty damn good.

All I saw was the hot Asian on cello :0

Personally I was entertained enough by the jokes and the starcraft music that band was doing earlier in the show was pretty badass.

I liked it as well, but it was really offkey and you could tell. They would have been better off hiring a few of those youtubers that make the music videos of just them playing guitar for songs like this and bringing them to blizzcon. Im sure they would do it for free if they got free access to blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by hoffa55 View Post
    All I saw was the hot Asian on cello :0
    Reminds me of El Scorcho by Weezer
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    at the end of the bands last song it says " music by 5 alarm music, 5alarmmusic.com" but i checked it out and i dont think thats right ?

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like how they kept cutting songs off early in the middle of a dance. They could have at least finished the sentence they were singing, not stop mid word!

I think it's Blizzard's in-house band but don't quote me on that! And yeah, the 2 women I saw in it were definitely hot.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    whatever happened to jojo and her outfit?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Start up the WoW launcher...

Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    whatever happened to jojo and her outfit?
    Been wondering that myself

It didn't have enough cowbells