Thread: Bisexuality

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Bisexuality

Now i have been asking a lot of here and there questions about RPing i think i have decided to go with my heart and play a goblin but just change up the character personality to have a comical side but a very adventurous one and an almost teenage curiosity about life.

I was having a look through some RP guides and tips on creating a BIO and how to get into the world of role playing in the fourms and one of the questions struck me : What are your views on sex?

Now here comes a bit of a personal question , it probably isnt, but im being cautious and safe. Can characters be bisexual? I know people who RP actual lore figures are quite limited to the flexibility of what they can do but thats just one of the reasons i went about making my own.
    Would a goblin male be bisexual - being a heavily neutral race and very social would they consider it in their culture?
    Is it not usually something that is brought up in RP. I dont think it would be, but if confronted with the past and growing up would something like bisexuality tip the scales? Could a past "fling" with a male be fine for the RP community or would it be best to hide the idea and only subtly hint towards it.

My ideal was to give my character a bit of mystery regarding sexuality and past/future love interests and let it play out with subtle hints.I didn't really want to play to much into the love side of RP to much considering he is a goblin and all. But defiantly have some mystery behind this characters sexual and love past if the time was right in an RP situation.

If a Goblin finds profit in it, I doubt he'll have an issue with being bisexual. There's also quite a lot of lesbianism (Not sure if that's a word?) in Night Elven society as it is, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Sweet thanks for the "green light" as if it was to start on my goblins profile.
    My only thought was that he has had some past experiences with it and getting ahed in his schooling and career along with reputation bonuses of being closer to a particular person.

Just don't make it an unneccecary massive point. More like a detail that can be seen when reading his bio. Not like a focal point for his entire character. We can have other things having impressions on that, like life experiences, etc.

Anyways, welcome to roleplaying, and looking forward to the biography!

Thank you for the welcome i hope to bring out the bio soon, even if it may be a massive anti climax.
    And no i dont plan on making my characters "past experinces" any focal point, if anything it probably goes in the same rank of importance as eye colour or least favourite drink.

It's sometimes good to post you work as you complete it on the forums so the community can give you feedback on it, 99% of it is helpful and constructive. Look forward to the read =D.

Elyann has the right of if. If it's just one facet of the goblin's personality then there shouldn't be a problem with it. Just don't have him hit on every living thing in sight and recall his past sexual experiences with either gender in vivid detail (cuz that's against the rules!)

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    (Not sure if that's a word?)
    Interestingly enough, it is =p

That post brings up a question I've been wondering lately, if you don't mind me asking Precursor.

What is the posting "rating" for our posts? Are we suppose to keep them G? PG? PG13? Do we have flexability or is there a maximum..?

I'm not saying I'm going, or want to post this big sexcapade, but I am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Justified Lunacy View Post
    That post brings up a question I've been wondering lately, if you don't mind me asking Precursor.

What is the posting "rating" for our posts? Are we suppose to keep them G? PG? PG13? Do we have flexability or is there a maximum..?

I'm not saying I'm going, or want to post this big sexcapade, but I am curious.
    From what I've seen in these forums, you should keep things PG-13, but there are some things that can go up to R rating. These "things" though, do not include explicit sexual content.

It's ok to leave things to imagination and say "That night, wet from the strong rain, the two of them looked at each other while they laid one over the other. Their hard breath gave away the desire for each other." and then transit to "As the morning broke anew, the two laid together side by side, resting from their encounter that night."

Now it's not ok to go and be graphic about it:

He touched her (X) with his (X) and she (X) as he (X). She hadn't felt such pleasures ever before, never imagining how exhilarating a man's (X) could be in her (X)...

that's not ok.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Interestingly enough, it is =p
    Stealthing around the RP forums, I see.

Deleted
    since it's largely in this spirit, i'm making my comment here.

i'm currently working on an RP profile for a female tauren paladin, Moonaya Sunwalker. she's has a quite ... strange issue, that causes her to get aroused every time she gets healed. i discussed it with The Madgod, and he said that as long as i keep it pg-13, it's okay, according to him.

remember, azeroth is a big place. i can imagine around as much inhabitants lorewise as the US eastcoast (i guess about 50-100M). there are bound to be some weirdoes in there.

What's weird about getting aroused when you get healed?

This :c

I want to get a little of that heal.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Nothing, not a damn thing. Especially if its your job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    Nothing, not a damn thing. Especially if its your job.
    I have nothing to say but " O.o "

I'm scared to click that link, but I'm interested in this healing...

Which is why I love having a cute healer behind me while I tank...
    * Lysah wanders off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which is why I love having a cute healer behind me while I tank...
    * Lysah wanders off.
    Even when you give hints, your ambiguous

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Even when you give hints, your ambiguous
    Impressed? =)