Poll: what to do

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: what to level

Deleted

Talking what to level

hey you've porbally seen way to many of these but with cata coming up i'm trying to decide what level here are my choices warr(best geared)tank/dps,pala holy/ret, rogue(not 80 yet),shammy resto/ele/enh. i find them all fun to play

Shamans are looking pretty good for Cataclysm for both Resto and Ele, I haven't looked too much into enhance yet.

We can't tell you what to level, we are not you.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Rather than taking a view of pure mechanics or which does most dps etc, choose maybe the one that fits the expansion the most..

For instance playing my Paladin in Wrath felt very much like i was perfect for the whole Setting, of the conquering holy warrior battling the undead forces of the scourge. Like the setting was made with me in mind frmo the quests to the theme, everything .

In relation to Cataclysm athe shift is focused as far as i can tell on the elemental world, the primal forces of azeroth and less to do with undead and demons etc. Therefore a shaman springs to mind. I imagine the expansion is very fitting for them to answer the call of thrall to enter the maelstrom and save the world from the forces of earth water and fire gone mad. So a Shaman of any spec will feel more intergral to events unfolding as you quest with elementals roaming around etc etc

just my 2 cents. No class is unplayable or utterly uncompetitive these days that you should choose on a purely mechanical basis than over something that can draw you into the story and the setting, and when it comes to raids and dungeons you be doing more than enough dps/healing/threat to warrant your spot no matter what you pick.
    Last edited by mmoc21829a8d84; 2010-10-23 at 01:34 PM. Reason: some grammar

Deleted
    Death Knight.

Deleted
    played a bit more today so far leaning toward warr or rogue but sill got over a month to decide thx for ur imput with check back later

death knight was not a opition but maybe asked my mate and he saying they are great fun
    Last edited by mmoc6833a6d000; 2010-10-23 at 04:38 PM.