Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think the gobtroll guy is a physical manifestation of the trade/forum troll, and it's a pretty good likeness.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The moonkin and the guy that was a human priest were definetly the best costumes, by far. Just look at the priests costume, very good detail, and the mace!

Was nobody dressed as Arthas? I figured someone would go all out for that.

Looks like good fun Nice to see some costumes both the good and the bad!

I'm pretty sure I remember the exact same tier8 priest costume from last year. Probably why he didn't get through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alexstrasza looks amazering, holy crap. So does the female night elf druid. The Faerie Dragon is also a cute concept. Much respect to the chicks out there who show up to Blizzcon in all that delicious slutwear armor, especially all the ones who are bold and brave enough to wear it without having a perfectly skinny body devoid of all fat.

One of these years I'm gonna have to go as one of my ... seven? female orc characters. Horde needs some representation aside from all the belf broads.

...also, the kid with the Scout tabard? I want three just like him.

Quote Originally Posted by RikuKitty View Post
    Alexstrasza here. Firstly, remember cosplayers read comments such as these.

Second, at least in my case, I was attempting to make my costume as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, blizzard's outfits only seem to fit as they should in a gravity-less world. I was planning on remaking the bottoms, but my costume was finished at 630am the day of blizzcon.

By all means, I did not expect everyone to be friendly about it, but I put a lot of hard work into it and I hope people can overlook the unfortunate flaw of one piece.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the compliments as mildly disturbing as some of them are.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 08:37 AM ----------

I'm a hardcore raider and, no, I'm not a healer, and, no, I don't have a significant other that plays.

I cosplayed Alexstrasza because she's an utter badass and a significant part of WotLK and Cata.

I understand some females are less genuine and less skilled, but it's rather disappointing someone would think all of us are like that.

I ride my frost wyrm with pride.
    Either you've got guts or you're some kind of masochist, looking at a relatively moron-saturated forum like this when your own costume's being discussed. >_>

This is just a mere observation:

Girls have always complained that their armor in game is a little too scanty. They complain how Blizzard obviously does not view women correctly based on their treatment of female models and female NPCs. So why is it that when they dress up they dress up as slutty as possible?

Besides that point, some of the costumes are really great and I can't wait to see all the pictures posted.
    Maybe, just maybe, the entire female population of WoW isn't accurately represented by a handful of women wearing really shiny underwear at Blizzcon.

which is the fake panel that they're gonna make a major annoucement at?

I really enjoyed the person in Shaman T10 next to the boomkin. Looks pretty close to what it does in game

Img 19... I'M SO RONERRRYYYYYYY

Amazing so that it takes them a year to create the video sequence.

Blonde Blood Elf and the girl in the red (first costume pic) who was maybe Jaina? Hot damn! As far as costumes go the T8 Priest was pretty badass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JFetch View Post
    Was nobody dressed as Arthas? I figured someone would go all out for that.
    I say that either Professor Putricide + Rotface, the Priest T8, Arthas + Marwyn + Falric, or the first Spirit Healer should have won. All 4 of those are damn good.

Edit: Pictures! Don't need one of the Priest T8 since Boub already has it.
    Sometimes it helps to read previous posts.

I think some of the people at these Q&A's line up and then think of their question.. last guy just asked the D3 team what will be special about the special edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Man, they need to put a clothing requirement on some of the girls in that contest. "You must be at least 'x'-hot in order to wear revealing clothes". A couple of them could've passed for the half-eaten beached whales by the murloc camps. The Costume contest is just turning into another halloween giving girls an excuse to dress like whores.
    They all wish they looked like who they were dressing like...

Deleted
    I don't like the Alextrasza costume's at pic number 6, there was another girl wearing an alextrasza costume and it looked 100 times better than that one. Someone should upload all costumes, some of them were awsome and haven't been showned.

Because every girl has complained about the female NPC armor being too revealing, right? Way to generalize. There are plenty of us who don't care, who aren't radically feminist, maybe even some of us who aren't straight.

Some beautiful girls were up there yesterday, and RikuKitty I was honestly disappointed that you didn't qualify for the top 5 (the other Alexstrasza, as well). Not that being hot should land you in the top ten, because after all this is a COSTUME contest, not a wet t-shirt contest, but the people knocking your looks are being ridiculous.

Lol at the anorexic comment. Are you kidding? She's skinny, gasp, so what? She obviously has lean muscle. Some people do actually take care of their bodies and have a low percentage of body fat.

Wow!!! lol people got ripped off!

Way I see it, at least some of the girls can match the in game females. I don't see a single guy there who is built anything like the in game males though (well, maybe some come close to the forsaken). Maybe it's us poor fellas who get the impossible ideal to live up to ...
    Last edited by Sulika; 2010-10-23 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alex, Jaina, the blonde bloodelf are all BANGIN! ... That is all.