Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You should have seen Professor Putricide costume. Outrageous! it was the best imo, the crowd thought the same i think :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest T8 WITH mace >>> Mage S2 = Boomkin > T8 Priest without mace.

Deleted
    geeze, what could have been better than that hilarious boomkin there? or at least priest t8 ( look at his huuuuge lollypop!) or Kael'tas Guy... I think the judges where blind.... nice to see the variety in ages that can be found in these pictures makes me feel like i am part of a big family

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a mere observation:

Girls have always complained that their armor in game is a little too scanty. They complain how Blizzard obviously does not view women correctly based on their treatment of female models and female NPCs. So why is it that when they dress up they dress up as slutty as possible?

Besides that point, some of the costumes are really great and I can't wait to see all the pictures posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls have always complained that their armor in game is a little too scanty. They complain how Blizzard obviously does not view women correctly based on their treatment of female models and female NPCs. So why is it that when they dress up they dress up as slutty as possible?
    Excellent question. Any women here who care to answer? :<

Deleted
    Yo, i saw SC2 cinematic in schedule, but theres no link for it :< anyone saw what it was?

Man, they need to put a clothing requirement on some of the girls in that contest. "You must be at least 'x'-hot in order to wear revealing clothes". A couple of them could've passed for the half-eaten beached whales by the murloc camps. The Costume contest is just turning into another halloween giving girls an excuse to dress like whores.

i really expected the most news from this years blizzcon, is it me or the first day was really boring, in the news area?

that T8 priest is badass with that fucking huge mace

Professor Putricide should of been in the top 5! Way better than Ysera/Illidan/Jaina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Little One View Post
    This is just a mere observation:

Besides that point, some of the costumes are really great and I can't wait to see all the pictures posted.
    I'm a woman at rl and would love if my wow character could wear high heels like the demon huntress does ^^ Don't like that women's costumes at all and the girl pretending to be Alextrasza seems anorexic imo.

Omg, the woman in pic number 18 (that one wearing a blue dress)... she's not like an ingame female bloodelf, is she? xDDD In fact, she's like 10 of them at the same time.

Sorry is my english is not perfect, I'm spanish
    Last edited by mmocd5b54d9bc4; 2010-10-23 at 04:29 PM.

Forget the costumes. I'm more interested in the cellist in the band...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riotpanda View Post
    Professor Putricide should of been in the top 5! Way better than Ysera/Illidan/Jaina.
    He got extra points from me by saying "Good news, everyone!" (You couldn't hear it, but you can tell from his lip movemment).
    Those two were awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Excellent question. Any women here who care to answer? :<
    Because, aside from the girls who only play WoW because of their bfs/husbands (and maybe even including them), a lot of them play not just because it`s fun or that they`re good at an easy game (obviously a game with 12 million+ people isn`t played because it`s hard), they`re also attention *Wordhere*. I mean I`d rather look at something someone creatively made like the boomkin, than look at someone who threw on a skanky blood elf costuem and decided to wear it at blizzcon. *shrugs* just me, maybe.

Deleted
    Damn, not a single hot cosplay chick this year.

Unhappy

Alexstrasza here. Firstly, remember cosplayers read comments such as these.

Second, at least in my case, I was attempting to make my costume as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, blizzard's outfits only seem to fit as they should in a gravity-less world. I was planning on remaking the bottoms, but my costume was finished at 630am the day of blizzcon.

By all means, I did not expect everyone to be friendly about it, but I put a lot of hard work into it and I hope people can overlook the unfortunate flaw of one piece.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the compliments as mildly disturbing as some of them are.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Because, aside from the girls who only play WoW because of their bfs/husbands (and maybe even including them), a lot of them play not just because it`s fun or that they`re good at an easy game (obviously a game with 12 million+ people isn`t played because it`s hard), they`re also attention *Wordhere*. I mean I`d rather look at something someone creatively made like the boomkin, than look at someone who threw on a skanky blood elf costuem and decided to wear it at blizzcon. *shrugs* just me, maybe.

I'm a hardcore raider and, no, I'm not a healer, and, no, I don't have a significant other that plays.

I cosplayed Alexstrasza because she's an utter badass and a significant part of WotLK and Cata.

I understand some females are less genuine and less skilled, but it's rather disappointing someone would think all of us are like that.

I ride my frost wyrm with pride.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say that either Professor Putricide + Rotface, the Priest T8, Arthas + Marwyn + Falric, or the first Spirit Healer should have won. All 4 of those are damn good.

Edit: Pictures! Don't need one of the Priest T8 since Boub already has it.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-10-23 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RikuKitty View Post
    Alexstrasza here. Firstly, remember cosplayers read comments such as these.

Second, at least in my case, I was attempting to make my costume as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, blizzard's outfits only seem to fit as they should in a gravity-less world. I was planning on remaking the bottoms, but my costume was finished at 630am the day of blizzcon.

By all means, I did not expect everyone to be friendly about it, but I put a lot of hard work into it and I hope people can overlook the unfortunate flaw of one piece.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the compliments as mildly disturbing as some of them are.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 08:37 AM ----------

I'm a hardcore raider and, no, I'm not a healer, and, no, I don't have a significant other that plays.

I cosplayed Alexstrasza because she's an utter badass and a significant part of WotLK and Cata.

I understand some females are less genuine and less skilled, but it's rather disappointing someone would think all of us are like that.

I ride my frost wyrm with pride.
    I wouldn't worry about it to much. People here are going to complain about the least imperfections in any given thing. Enjoy yourself at the Con, do what makes you happy, and ignore the people who won't be under any circumstances. I though it was a good costume.

Deleted
    Blond blood elf wins by a wide margin xD
    Please more pics of her!

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it to much. People here are going to complain about the least imperfections in any given thing. Enjoy yourself at the Con, do what makes you happy, and ignore the people who won't be under any circumstances. I though it was a good costume.
    @The Alexstrazsa, pretty much this.

Lot of good costumes in those pictures. Good stuff.

I still would never have the balls to wear one though (or the creativity to make one.).