Looking for Macro Help

Alright so - I'm trying to write a mouse-over-macro that will allow me to cast my Holy Word spells with out breaking Holy Word: Sanctuary. So far a regular mouse over works great with Aspire and Serenity - but the innate target ability or sanctuary is breaking due to the mouse-over-target. I've done some digging and so far can't find what I'm looking for -- a macro that allows for mouse over of Aspire/Serenity, but when Sanctuary is active the ability to USE it. Does something like this exist, or am I just going to have to *shudder* manual target for these spell?

HALP plz

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.

/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead] Holy Word: Chastise; Holy Word: Chastise

It'll prioritise mouseovers, unless there isn't can't (dead, not holding over something, or it can't cast on mouseover like Chastise), then it goes to your current targeting method, or in Sanctuary's case, because it can't use a mouseover, it'll give you a circle.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-10-24 at 04:28 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Thank you <3

---------- Post added 2010-10-24 at 02:39 PM ----------

Doesn't work. In fact it just makes it so I can not cast ANY of the modified Holy word spells.

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover, help, nodead][] Holy Word: Chastise

Unfortunately to get it to work, you have to have both the macro bound somewhere, and an unmacroed Holy Word: Chastise placed somewhere else on your action bars. You could probably even hide it if you wanted to. The macro has to see the spell change on your action bars before it updates to the correct Holy Word spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsjay View Post
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover, help, nodead][] Holy Word: Chastise

Unfortunately to get it to work, you have to have both the macro bound somewhere, and an unmacroed Holy Word: Chastise placed somewhere else on your action bars. You could probably even hide it if you wanted to. The macro has to see the spell change on your action bars before it updates to the correct Holy Word spell.
    To use Sanctuary with this I have to mouseover someone, then hit the button, then click where to put it. Makes me sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    yes, that is the point...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    yes, that is the point...
    I'd prefer it if I could just hit the button then drop Sanctuary without having to mouseover someone first.

/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, nomod:alt] Holy Word: Chastise; Holy Word: Chastise

I've had no problems with this one.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 01:14 PM ----------

I originally forgot a colon between the second "Holy Word" and Chastise.

But to take advantage of this macro, you still need to have an unmodified Chastise somewhere on your bars, even if it's hidden.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 01:14 PM ----------

I originally forgot a colon between the second "Holy Word" and Chastise.

But to take advantage of this macro, you still need to have an unmodified Chastise somewhere on your bars, even if it's hidden.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-10-25 at 07:12 PM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~