MMO-Champion= Trojan infected?

Hey guys

Since like 2 days ago my antivirus (Kaspersky) has starting to flag for a Trojan everytime I visit the homepage of MMO-Champion.
    Has anyone else noticed this?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's either a false positive, you've been host-hijacked, or it's a bad ad. If you can single it out to one ad, post in the Suggestions & Feedback forum to let the admins know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    It's either a false positive, you've been host-hijacked, or it's a bad ad. If you can single it out to one ad, post in the Suggestions & Feedback forum to let the admins know.
    What does Host-hijacked mean?

Anyway my kaspersky tell me this

Detected: virus HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer

Object: www(dot)mmo-champion(dot)com/content/[2]

Criticallity: High

I think by host hack he means your browser could have been hijacked by an infection.
    Try viewing the page with a different browser and see how Kaspersky responds.

It is always best to have 2+ browsers in case this happens.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, either a browser-hijack or an actual host-hijack (modified C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file). However, the fact that Kaspersky detected it as "HEUR", it detected it as a heuristic threat (the AV didn't like something the script was doing, rather than the script already being a pre-identified virus). In other words, it's most likely a false positive.