New Cataclysm launcher downloading an additional 10gb!

Dear MMO-Champions

Excuse me for putting this here, was unsure where I should have put it.

Anyways:

I have downloaded the Stage 1/2/3 patches off a mirror on the interwebz (Wowwwiki).
    Update went swell to 4.0.1.131xx I believe? No errors etc.

But when I boot the launcher, it starts to download an additional 11gb of data, is this normal? Or is there a fix for this?

If anyone of you out there have the same problem or know how to resolve this, please let me know.

THanks in advance

Did you rename the patches to a proper extension?
    think they had .part extension for the downloader to recognize them.

If this is background downloader this is very likely the actual cata patch.

Yes there is still a lot of work to be done in the next 7 weeks but the majority of content is done and there.

**edit**
    Sorry, disregard post I misread op.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Hey Plutos,

thanks for replying.

Could you look at your files and give me the right extensions for all of them?

Thanks again

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 04:03 PM ----------

I'll explain it again:

Downloaded the 3 files from a mirror. Did the update, no errors.
    Launcher changes to Cataclysm theme, and starts downloading an additional 11gb of data