Deleted

Unhappy Has Blizzard messed up?

Hey guys, i recently made a forum post on the suggestions page in blizz forums, concerning the trouble i've had with the blizzcon stream, and want to know what you think.

My post:

Hi everyone

So, me and 5 of my friends with seperate virtual tickets have been having a lot of problems with our streams. Actually we only got to see an hour and a half of the whole show!

What happened was: We set our computers up and connected them to 4 different projectors to stream all four stages at once. We wanted to make like a Blizzcon college event. Everything went fint until suddenly all our stages stopped working. When we updated our browsers (both firefox, chrome and explorer) we got an error message in the RayV player saying "VBA: Got security token for wrong channel, expecting blizzmain1200, got "

So we tried in the light player, but it was stuck at "connecting" for more than eight hours. What really annoyed me was that when we logged out we were able to see the free stages just fine! So we tried updating RayV, restarting the computers, renewing IP addresses. Finally we tried connecting an iPhone to a computer and using a different internet connection, and that worked. Unfortunately we dont own four iPhones, and the connection is way to slow to stream.

We contacted support several time and our waittime has reached over 10 hours in total, no solution yet. And you know what? That's fine, if Blizzard has run in to a technical issue they can't solve right now, so be it. But i want to be able to see what i payed for, so my suggestion is extend the Blizzcon 2010 on-demand videos to at least a month, so every paying customer will be able to get what they payed for.

I know i'm not the only one with this problem, 5 of my friends (All on the same internet connection (50 mbit) have it too) and i've seen posts in the wow forums and on mmo-champion from people with the exact same error messages.

I would very much like a response, some kind of assurance that i did not just waste a lot of my money on something i'm not gonna be able to see.

The refund part is actually not what i want, i dont want my money back, I want to see Blizzcon!

So, what i wanted from you guys was to know if any of you had the same problem? if you found a solution, or maybe if you have a better idea for how Blizzard should handle it.

Thanks in advance

You will be able to go back and view the on-demand videos later, assuming it's all set up the same as last year. Wish I had a solution for your problem, though.

Deleted
    I have already tried watching the on-demand videos from yesterday. Still doesn't work, and the videos are only available until friday

I hate to break it to you man, but Blizzard fucks the dog on a regular basis

The On-demand is already on a 2 weeks run..

Also, Blizzard has stated that they have no influence on the stream whatsoever, and that RayV (Direct TV) is in charge of it...

I can't help you technically, since I have to no experience with that... mine worked fine & I'm from Denmark as well, so can't be that, unless its your internet provider (which I doubt).