New Warlock Pet Button

Anyone know if you can make a macro with a similar effect?

Deleted
    Excuse me, what exact button are you aiming to?

Move To would be my guess. But not sure if it's possible to macro something requiring a mouse click.

to do what exactly cast pet ability ? or ?

if you talk about move to /cast !move to should be possible but will still req you to press the mouse button

Sorry I should have been more clear. The pet button that pops out and has all of our pets in a single button.

Not the move to button, read my second post.

You can go to your pet pull out button and just drag whatever pet(s) you want on your bars, thats what I did on my lock.

The old commands of /cast summon felguard etc still work. Just make a modifier macro with your demons in.

I.e:

/cast [nomod] Summon Felguard
    /cast [mod:shift] Summon Voidwalker
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Summon Imp
    /cast [mod:alt] Summon Felhunter

You can make a double conditional where you use alt/ctrl/shift etc i think but i cant remember how. But generally you wont need all your demons as every spec.

I think most of you are missing what I want to do, So I'll simplify it as much as possible, Our Summon Demon Button; when you click it it has 4-5 pets depending if you're Demo or not. I want to take this same kind of button (with sub buttons) and use it for Banes,Curses,Mounts, something like that. Is that possible?

Not that I have seen yet, though a similar idea for quest items did prompt me to come up with a similar question a while back.
    Unfortunatly was no response at the time, though I will have another look around and see if I can come up with anything.
    For those still unsure, it was the flyout button where clicking it will display a number of sub-items, warlock minions in this case much like for hunter pets, or mage teleports/portals.

It would have to be an addon, not a macro.

BTW, OP, you should be editing your original post, not adding news ones to clarify things in your original post.

Why would it have to be an addon?

Because a macro can't create a clickable frame.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want one button to serve multiple purposes, you cannot make a clickable macro but you can make a macro with modifiers.