Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I would love an air phase where we have to engage him on dragons, like in Malygos phase 2 where you control your own character but you can fly.

Melee dps could fight off twilight/black drakes while ranged would nuke Deathwing and healers keep up Alexstrasza, would be pretty cool.

Open mouth. Insert thumb. Assume fetal position.

1st Phase: Doing combat with Deathwing in his Human form. Insert various chalanges

2nd Phase: Deathwing blows the raid back and transforms back into dragon form, stating intentions to completely destroy Stormwind/Orgrimaar and takes off before the raid can react. Raid then mounts various flying vehicles and gives chase, having to dodge fireballs as well as put out fires on fellow raid member vehicles to keep them alive

3rd Phase: The raid catches up to Deathwing and dismounts on his back. Waves of Fire Elementals spawn as the raid makes their way up to Deathwing's head

4th Phase: Deathwing arrives at the city and starts torching it. Raid members have to alternate flying down to put out fires and attacking Deathwing's head, dealing with fire elemental adds

5th Phase: Deathwing dives into the ground and each raid member has to play a minigame similar to the Hodir daily, staying held on while dealing damage to Deathwing till he finally dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maethor View Post
    The Demon Soul IS broken. The Power stored in there returned to the other Aspects.

I for one think that the Raid for Deathwing should have 6 Bosses:
    1. Deathwings Left Foreclaw
    2. Deathwings Right Foreclaw
    3. Deathwings left Afterclaw
    4. Deathwings right Afterclaw
    5. Deathwings Tail
    6. Deathwings Head.

Should be 8 bosses, because each side of the chin is a part of his body.

Also, I see great potential in this thread.

I think he might open his wings and sand a huge blast of fire consume that 99% of field, and than lava slowly rise ad he roar like HELL, and the tactic to win that is:

Phase 1: All raid group must stay in front of Deathwing, and type /dance
    Phase 2: All on vent at same time ( must be at same time, or wont work) play the Song ."I will survive, i will survive...yeee yeee"

the music in on this link, for those who dont know...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G...=ML&playnext=1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadwe View Post
    because WoW = final fantasy
    Kologarn says hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Maethor View Post
    The Demon Soul IS broken. The Power stored in there returned to the other Aspects.

I for one think that the Raid for Deathwing should have 6 Bosses:
    1. Deathwings Left Foreclaw
    2. Deathwings Right Foreclaw
    3. Deathwings left Afterclaw
    4. Deathwings right Afterclaw
    5. Deathwings Tail
    6. Deathwings Head.

Death wing is a male...dont you miss any other part from it... i mean....1 extra boss? xD