Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzcon 2010 - Classes Q&A

Blizzcon 2010 - Classes Q&A
    The Classes Q&A will start in a few minutes, hopefully we will see a couple of new information on classes. Live blog by Kody.

Thanks for the tracker its really helpful

Edit: Aspect of the grammar

Excellent concept! Love this.

Lot of questions being asked are really lame LOL it's more like a bunch of qq's from players who got nerfed.

Shadow priests? Bursty?

Um....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    Lot of questions being asked are really lame LOL it's more like a bunch of qq's from players who got nerfed.
    Always been like that, never happen to be ACTUALLY good question

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by watupinthebutt View Post
    Always been like that, never happen to be ACTUALLY good question

Q: Can we give the Alliance goblins and worgen and we get murlocs?

Proofed you wrong

Q: Hunters are the only class in the game with a minimum range. This hurts us a lot in raids. They can stand directly in front of you, they can repeatedly stand in front of you and use a ranged attack, why can't Hunters do the same thing and stack near the boss?
    A: It's a theme for the class. Larger hit boxes on bosses cause a problem, and that's something we'd like to address.
    Well is there something to be done to give us an advantage for that?
    You can shoot while moving for one, mages can't do that. Rogues can't really do anything while running from spot a to spot b, but you can. Different classes, different situations.

Minimum range for a hunter has got to be dumbest idea theoretically in the whole game. I can shoot you easier if you were closer to me than if you were farther away... Way to avoid common sense. And don't act like you're "giving" us the ability to shoot while moving. Back to theory. A person with a gun can shoot while moving, captain obvious.
    Last edited by Bastige; 2010-10-23 at 07:42 PM.

Too much Paladin QQ... first on the forums, now at Blizzcon!

OMG people just ask the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastige View Post
    Minimum range for a hunter has got to be dumbest idea theoretically in the whole game. I can shoot you easier if you were closer to me than if you were farther away... Way to avoid common sense. And don't act like you're "giving" us the ability to shoot while moving. Back to theory. A person with a gun can shoot while moving, captain obvious.
    Gun and Crossbow, you are correct.

A standard Bow, you are wrong.

If you have a bow and someone is up in your face hitting you with a giant hammer... you're gonna find it pretty hard to get a decent shot off.

Guns and Crossbows on the otherhand are usually pre-loaded and therefore don't require as much focus.

Deleted
    Q: Zealotry clashes with Ret's mastery and the Divine Purpose talents. It's sort of reducing how many Crusader Strikes we can generate (wat?). Do you feel it's clashing, or that you'll reevaluate it as a talent?
    A: We're looking at it. Some people claim it's not a dps increase at all, but we're confused by that. We might change it so Divine Purpose procs 3 Holy Power while Zealotry is up.

About time. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    They changed the worgen 1% dps racial?! When last I checked, Goblin racials were still as overpowered as ever, but that's hardly unexpected given that Horde racials have a habit of being a little more practical/superior, thus far anyway.

I lost every faith that hunter will ever be not shafted with their range...

Priest question after the next guy, can guarentee it. She has to be a priest.
    Last edited by Collected; 2010-10-23 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    They changed the worgen 1% dps racial?! When last I checked, Goblin racials were still as overpowered as ever, but that's hardly unexpected given that Horde racials have a habit of being a little more practical/superior, thus far anyway.
    Every Man for Himself?

12:49

MMO-Champion:
    Q: At the beginning of the patch, were you surprised by how little threat generation there was for warrior tanking? Tanking in ICC I still have an issue with keeping the AoE threat going. I always feel like I have to constantly hit Rend and Thunderclap.
    Saturday October 23, 2010 12:49 MMO-Champion
    12:50

MMO-Champion:
    His question wasn't really answered...

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Priest question after the next guy, can guarentee it. She has to be a priest.
    lol, spot on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    This. People are bitching at the biggest event of the year for WoW instead of asking questions on different possibilities for the future of classes like "any plans to add an "X" type of move or let this melee class equip polearms?"

The whiniest MMO community shows up to their own event and whines, who would have thought. Just disappointing that people find it in themselves to bitch at the expense of other people's opportunities to as legitimate questions.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Gun and Crossbow, you are correct.

A standard Bow, you are wrong.

If you have a bow and someone is up in your face hitting you with a giant hammer... you're gonna find it pretty hard to get a decent shot off.

Guns and Crossbows on the otherhand are usually pre-loaded and therefore don't require as much focus.
    Most hunters want to be like Legolas on top of the troll still shooting away. I can't blame them, minimum range limitation is lame. The 90% of the time it makes sense doesn't balance to the the trouble of fights with big hitboxes stupid.

For all of the silly WoWisms that Blizz has removed over the years, this one should have happened long ago (or at the least made so they're melee competent with the same abilities).