Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    lol, spot on.
    I was sooo wrong.

whats with all the blizz hate on warrior questions. They seam to be in fact not to much qq too haha

not a single mage question

"A: But we changed it so Divine Plea will generate 3 Holy Power when used so you can start with Holy Power on the pull. "

this is new and not in any patch notes. I'm kind of happy for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    where do people come up with asking questions like

Can we give the Alliance goblins and worgen and we get murlocs?

like come on are you serious?

Deleted
    The mage and shaman questions were so interesting. Nice responses too.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
    Q: Zealotry clashes with Ret's mastery and the Divine Purpose talents. It's sort of reducing how many Crusader Strikes we can generate (wat?). Do you feel it's clashing, or that you'll reevaluate it as a talent?
    A: We're looking at it. Some people claim it's not a dps increase at all, but we're confused by that. We might change it so Divine Purpose procs 3 Holy Power while Zealotry is up.

About time. ^^
    DP change might not fix it. You still might be forced to choose between spamming TV or HoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    good to be mage

A fair bunch of dumb questions in there that didn't really need asking. Kind of annoying that mages and shamans got left out too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Annoys me when people tack on extra questions once theirs have been answered anyway. Seems kinda of selfish, just ask one question and be satisfied with it :|

Quote Originally Posted by zomglol View Post
    not a single mage question
    Same for shaman's, for the past week

Nothing about shamans... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Seejay View Post
    Annoys me when people tack on extra questions once theirs have been answered anyway. Seems kinda of selfish, just ask one question and be satisfied with it :|
    Yeah the guy behind the last guy looked pretty pissed when he tagged on another question, as that meant he lost his chance to ask the last question. But I guess this Q&A format will never be perfect.

Gief no longer need for a fast offhand <3

I'm sorry but the guy who answered these questions is a fucking idiot.

We also tried to make the tree fun and unique compared to the other tanks, like with the DK mastery.
    Yeah unique cos feral tanking mastery isn't almost the exact same principle.

I don't think players have grasped the best way to use it yet. In beta we see Ferals putting mushrooms where adds spawn, then detonate when they spawn. That's a pretty good use of it.

The gameplay though is that you have to stack them if you want to do good burst damage.
    Grats on completely sidestepping the question. Is this guy a politician or something?

You can shoot while moving for one, mages can't do that.
    Actually they can.

With mastery we're trying to really give each spec that feeling of awesome for their specific style of play. We want to change your gameplay up with mastery
    Oh like extra damage on fire dots? Extra damage on bleed dots? Extra frost damage? Extra disease damage? Extra damage in eclipse (that isn't worth shit compared to other stats)? Random wild quiver procs? Extra pet damage? Extra elemental damage? Extra block chance? Extra absorb strength? Random hots on direct heals? Extra poison damage?
    OK you get the point 90% of masteries do NOTHING to gameplay.

Not even going into what they've been saying about paladins, they've done a good enough job of fucking that up themselves.

Not a single Shaman question :S was hoping to get some Enhancement information since its lacking bad atm....ho well.

Quote Originally Posted by pilch View Post
    I'm sorry but the guy who answered these questions is a fucking idiot.
    Okay then, since you apparently know more than the game's creators, how would YOU respond?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

I was really wanting more info on racials here. Early on Blizz talked about how they were going to rework racials so far the changes have been very underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by pilch View Post

Grats on completely sidestepping the question. Is this guy a politician or something?

You're a fucking idiot. He did answer the question, he basically told them "You're idiots who need to learn how to use the ability".

So many paladin questions... and the druid questiosn...sigh.