Improving Impact dmg?

Hello i hav an idea on how improving impact dmg a bit but not sure if its a real improve.

Considering that Impact spreads al active dots from your target before using this ability u can cast 1-3 FFb to put aditional dots on, that will be spread. You can use glyph of frostfire replaceing glyph of mirror images to get the dot from ffb. And ofc after you spread the whole family of dots use combustion.

Wtb some feedback opinions of viability of this idea

And one bonus question:
    What stats should i use prio from reforging?I heard mastery is not so good atm ; haste is prio till u get to 980 (i have more than 1,1k) so should i reforge for Crit?

Deemaxm-Auchindoun(Eu)

15+ Year Old Account
    How does that improve impact damage? The only way to improve impact damage is to make fireblast hit harder.
    BfA Beta Time

Who keeps saying master isn't Good? Most of our damage is from our Fire dot's. I'm rocking 18 mastery which is 47% increased dot damage. (on live). I think stat priority for fire atm on live is as follows. Hit(17%)>Crit (as high as you can get it)> Mastery (Reforge all Excess Hit and ALL HASTE) > Haste. Fire atm you don't need that much haste after reforging everything i have i'm at.... 31.30% crit - 17.61% hit - 17.32% haste - 17.87 mastery. I have crit trinkets with t10 251.

I didnt wanted to mean direct dmg of impact but with 1-3 ffb u spread more dots so more damage produced indirectly by impact.

About haste u need close to 950/35% cause it afects your dots aswell now so you can get for example 6 ticks of LB or Combustion instead of 5 etc.

Mastery i dont say it's useless but it get stronger then mucher u have and atm it's not so easy to get huge amounts of mastery. At 85 i will be prio i supose.

Please corect me if im wrong

Deemaxm-Auchindoun (Eu)

Quote Originally Posted by fhate View Post
    Who keeps saying master isn't Good? Most of our damage is from our Fire dot's. I'm rocking 18 mastery which is 47% increased dot damage. (on live). I think stat priority for fire atm on live is as follows. Hit(17%)>Crit (as high as you can get it)> Mastery (Reforge all Excess Hit and ALL HASTE) > Haste. Fire atm you don't need that much haste after reforging everything i have i'm at.... 31.30% crit - 17.61% hit - 17.32% haste - 17.87 mastery. I have crit trinkets with t10 251.
    Increased dot damage increases 30% of our damage. Increased crit / haste increases 100% of our damage.

That's why people says its weaker. And you want 35% haste (30% from haste rating), why would you reforge ALL HASTE?

---------- Post added 2010-10-24 at 02:47 AM ----------

The main problem with your idea Deezmaxm is that as soon as they fix the glyph bug. The FFB glyph won't be competing against Mirror Image. It'll be competing against 3 Prime Glyphs, all 3 better (Fireball, Molten Armor, LivingBomb or Pyroblast) than "occasional FFB".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Using ffb, that sure is new!
    And not used by (good) fire mages at all....

Well ye you are right i didnt think/ forgot about glyph bugg, but yes that solves the whole idea. So back to glyph of Mirror images and screw FFb. Txx for Feedback