Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    Saurfang is so short, there's a lot of RNG there. Post the logs!

Argg!! I seriously doubt anyone was recording that last night. I know I suck and are lazy! Just regurgitating what recount showed. I was right under the feral cat who pulled 14k and was #1. This was also a 10m. I'll see if anyone actually recorded it.

*Edit*

No, they didnt record last nights. But, I have no reason to make up numbers especially after posting that lengthy LvB thread. I FAIL!! /cry
    Last edited by Gargz; 2010-10-27 at 05:31 PM.

Oh it's not that I don't believe you, but for all you know you had 5 more Maelstrom Power procs this time. With so many variables, it's impossible to attribute an increase to one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    Oh it's not that I don't believe you, but for all you know you had 5 more Maelstrom Power procs this time. With so many variables, it's impossible to attribute an increase to one thing.
    Aye, no logs were ran last night. I'm trying to get set up on WoL to save my own parses. Log should be ran tonight. Hopefully I wont spend all night on sindy b/c people are being dumb. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    Aye, no logs were ran last night. I'm trying to get set up on WoL to save my own parses. Log should be ran tonight. Hopefully I wont spend all night on sindy b/c people are being dumb. lol
    I might be wrong but isn't using lava burst in our downtime a reduction of our Windfury procs ? (less melee = less winfury).

Just wondering. I think I'm gooing to test it out aswell. Looks like a filler atm .. but again .. a dps increase in static fight .. would resolve in a dps lost on movement fight (not counting SWG which would come in handy at 85).

Quote Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
    I might be wrong but isn't using lava burst in our downtime a reduction of our Windfury procs ? (less melee = less winfury).

Just wondering. I think I'm gooing to test it out aswell. Looks like a filler atm .. but again .. a dps increase in static fight .. would resolve in a dps lost on movement fight (not counting SWG which would come in handy at 85).

Yes it would but windfury's RNG is very sporadic. But, LvB is a 1.7 sec cast for me which is hardly time to proc a windfury for it to matter and taking into account how much less dmg windfury is doing a 10k+ LvB crit > windfury proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    Yes it would but windfury's RNG is very sporadic. But, LvB is a 1.7 sec cast for me which is hardly time to proc a windfury for it to matter and taking into account how much less dmg windfury is doing a 10k+ LvB crit > windfury proc.
    With the LOLSHAMANSUCKHAHAWEFUCKINGHATEYOULOLOL Haste nerfs, a 1.7 second cast is going to lose you maybe one swing if you time it correctly (like arms used to time slam).

And yes, I'm mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    Mages got nothing either :/

ohhh.. poor mages doing 20k dps easy hehe but really they should have put more time in and maybe at least like 15 min per class

Was testing lavaburst on the tourny dummy and it dose indeed seem to give a higher overall dps using it to fill the gap...even more bizzarly it dosnt seem to affect the rate at which malestrom stacks, though using it dose make it feel incredibly clunky,,,would still much prefer them to adjust primalstrike for 80-85 and separate its shared cooldown with stormstrike...would get us more lightning sheild procs aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Was testing lavaburst on the tourny dummy and it dose indeed seem to give a higher overall dps using it to fill the gap...even more bizzarly it dosnt seem to affect the rate at which malestrom stacks, though using it dose make it feel incredibly clunky,,,would still much prefer them to adjust primalstrike for 80-85 and separate its shared cooldown with stormstrike...would get us more lightning sheild procs aswell
    This is wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I spent over TWO HOURS testing this alone last night, along with Rouncer and Bryn on the same dummies. There is ZERO dps increase for using LvB in our dead zones. There is also ZERO dps decrease in using it. I've asked publicly for actual raid testing of this methodology to see if it is a dps increase in a raiding environment, and it is very telling that there has been zero takers reporting that it actually was.

Please refrain from passing around patently false information.

Quote Originally Posted by Hothgor View Post

I spent over TWO HOURS testing this alone last night, along with Rouncer and Bryn on the same dummies. There is ZERO dps increase for using LvB in our dead zones. There is also ZERO dps decrease in using it. I've asked publicly for actual raid testing of this methodology to see if it is a dps increase in a raiding environment, and it is very telling that there has been zero takers reporting that it actually was.

i passed on my observations nothing more...though the dps increase was only about 300 to 400 it did show as an increase for me, and no i didnt spend that long testing, it could be pure rng ofc but it still showed an increase when i used LvB as oposed to not using it.
    And it dosnt realy matter if it dose fill the gap now...as soon as we start to level its going to loose its appeal since our mana regen go's down and its mana cost go's up.

I tested this last night on Saurfang 10m h and it proved to be an increase. However, they weren't running WoL and I cant show you and stats. Shitty I know. Then again, there could have been a lot of factors that contributed to me gaining 1k dps over last time I killed him. The only thing it did prove is that, it was NOT a dps loss.

I also tested this out for hours Hoth and posted my recount results. I used the same dummy, but did 5mins worth of testing. Which is the typical faceroll fight right now.

Lyska, I dont blame you for being mad. I'm pissed too. Hell the whole community is.

*Edit*

GC just responded to one of the countless enhance threads on the DD forums. Here's what he had to say and I quote.

"We are seeing Enhancement at about the same dps they were at before at level 80, and are competitive with e.g. Fury warriors, Ret paladins and Unholy DKs at 85 as far as PvE dps goes. As always, it depends a lot on the encounter and the individual behind the keyboard.

If you find that is not the case for you, let us know, but it would be helpful to provide something more than anecdotal information"

I just don't know how to respond to that.
    Last edited by Gargz; 2010-10-28 at 12:22 AM.

To add on.

Ghost crawler is checking out Enhance dps numbers now...Don't know if it's going to get us the results we want but if you're properly geared (put your raiding gear on, he's checking armory profiles) and have solid numbers from worldoflogs.com post them in this thread...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...87877196&sid=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azreial View Post
    Dwarves - Give em a keg of beer, and they would Dual wield bar stools to a Deathwing fight and consider soloing him. A damn bloody mess, but even still the greatest solo fight you will ever witness

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Well, in raids there's lots of debuffs flying around that could increase the power of Lava Burst (10% SP, 8% spell dmg, 5% spell haste)
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Short question.

Did anyone else notice LL dmg being substantially lower than last week on live?