Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Is it just me or do the D3 staff look a lot more happier and energetic than the WoW crew?

The WoW crew has a lot of stress put on them from 12 million-ish subscribers. it's gotta be exhausting trying to keep that many people happy.

freaky i mentioned Zealotry being mixed into avenging wrath in the comments below this in the first Q&A section... and it's mentioned as an recent update here!

hmm.. i'd like 2 sets of twins (for alternative days, i'm not a complete animal lol) and a million dollars...

-looks around hopefully-

Like if there weren't enough of very much unhappy Alliance players with Cata quests (myself included), we got some fucking whorde fanboy from blizz side to add even more to it, instead of trying to soothe things down a bit and at least promise to fix it. Very fucking professional.

psychology of the coolness of the horde
    And here I am, thinking that "cool" is an opposite of the word "gay", not the other way around...

no questions about the whole clonecraft issue? dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Like if there weren't enough of very much unhappy Alliance players with Cata quests (myself included), we got some fucking whorde fanboy from blizz side to add even more to it, instead of trying to soothe things down a bit and at least promise to fix it. Very fucking professional.

And here I am, thinking that "cool" is an opposite of the word "gay", not the other way around...
    and here you are sounding ignorant

10+ Year Old Account
    And they say that blizzard isnt horde at all.. yeah right

I'm working on insane in the membrane, with all the changes to Dire Maul north will I still be able to achieve this achievement?
    The biggest problem are the changes to the bloodsail buccaneers, that kinda put a bullet in that feat of strength for now. It's fun to do painful things in WoW. If there's a huge outcry for it we'll try to put something equally brute in the game.
    Wow, sucks for so many people. Thankfully I got the title months ago.

If you decided to cut out abilities for prot or ret paladins due to rotations being too complex, what would they be?
    We've been looking, we probably could take out Avenging Wrath and bake that into Zealotry. Same thing with Inquisition, we could move that somewhere else.

aauuuggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will I be able to get my warglaives (and other legendaries) in Cataclysm?
    Yep, everything except Atiesh. Because teleporting to Karazhan is important at 85.
    OMG do you know what this must mean?

or it could be sarcasm, it best not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post

I can't tell if he is being sarcastic about Karazhan, because I would love them to open up the bottom part of that instance that you can sneak into, scariest place in the game by far.

It would be interesting to have a 5 man instance under Kara or something to that effect, maybe tie it into Thrall's journey.

Also, good lord these people ask shitty question.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 03:24 PM ----------

Also the question about a 'closet' for event-based items would be great, something that is account based that all your chars could access so you could get the achieves from the events on all your characters instead of just one at a time(which is a major pain in the ass).

Deleted
    i just have only one comment bring on the expac, the time you have left us waited for it is redicoules this time, but i love blizz and what they bring on this time is max so keep up the shit,blow it into our mind (but bring it fast!)
    Last edited by mmoc0fc2032db7; 2010-10-23 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post

It was sarcasm. Atiesh has a click on use which summons you to Karazhan, you know...

Wasn't that sarcasm obvious?

All the legendaries will be available in Cata except a staff that teleports you to Kara because Kara will be important at 85?

Yeah, I'd say he was being sarcastic. Just...ever so slightly.

Q: Why did you remove the support role of the Shadowpriest?

A: Players didn't want to be there to make everyone else awesome, they wanted to be awesome themselves.
    I want to be there to make everyone else awesome. Granted, I made a shaman rather than a priest to do that, but still...We exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves weren't a large part in WotLK, and is Lor'themar actually going to be a leader instead of just a reagent?
    In cata we have a new faction, they counter to the explorers league. Lor'themar is absolutely being developed to a more leadership-ish position. we absolutely want to put him in the front.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Blood Elves were hugely involved in wotlk (Sunreavers, etc), yet where were the draenei? We had a small platoon in Borean Tundra, and their reinforcements were stopped due to that nasty little blood prince, and one huge odd-sounding draenei in Icc right before the frost wyrm before your board the Alliance ship. I mean, if Blood Elves "weren't a large part in wotlk", then Draenei weren't a part at all.

I know a lot of people are going to dislike the login screen because omg another roaring dragon but screw tham.

female druid forms? o.o... i hope they do something pretty if they want to implement that not just a cat, bear or moonkin with boobs >-<!
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Deathwing is actually not Metzen.
    Well that is a lie.

Interesting discussion. I like the idea of a "closet" and am glad they are trying to work out how to implement them.

---------- Post added 2010-10-24 at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
    The WoW crew has a lot of stress put on them from 12 million-ish subscribers. it's gotta be exhausting trying to keep that many people happy.
    Particularly as some of them never will be happy unless there's something to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    Well that is a lie.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're totally full of shit about that.

> Are there any plans for female druid forms?
    > I might have seen concept for something like that yesterday, we'll do what we can.

Furry alert.