Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dream and Nightmare + Stormage book + CoT

Here's to hoping I might be on to something.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is Blizzard Sound? Can anyone with a stream let me know what this is

Will I be able to get my warglaives (and other legendaries) in Cataclysm?
    Yep, everything except Atiesh. Because teleporting to Karazhan is important at 85.

Ok ... you're wrong with this.. He was being sarcastic. The Legendary from Kara also PORTS you to Karazhan, he started thats the only one they are taking out... and then paused and sarcastically said "Because Karazhan is important at 85"

Already starting rumors...

Deleted
    "I think we'll still have arenas balanced around viability, but we're always looking at changes. One change coming up for beta is that Mortal Strike -- the effect -- will only reduce heals by 10%. "

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    What is Blizzard Sound? Can anyone with a stream let me know what this is
    It's the composers talking about music and stuff like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on insane in the membrane, with all the changes to Dire Maul north will I still be able to achieve this achievement?
    The biggest problem are the changes to the bloodsail buccaneers, that kinda put a bullet in that feat of strength for now. It's fun to do painful things in WoW. If there's a huge outcry for it we'll try to put something equally brute in the game.
    So wait. In Nov 2009, a blue said this Ach would NOT be going away. Does this mean it now is? Someone at Blizzcon, please ask! I'm halfway done with it and I don't want all my hard work to be for naught!
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2010-10-24 at 01:54 AM.

q&a session is something like :

- question: anything possible in future
    - answer: maybe, thanks for the free suggestion, we'll think about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The horde currently has two very good battlecry's, can you give some characters somewhere to shout back (alliance)?
    "Have mercy!"
    Please let this happen.

We've kinda failed at bringing Draenei into the wow culture
    Oh, you think???

/sarcasm

we tried to do it more in Cataclysm
    So that means we'll be getting a new class? Oh, we won't? Carry on.

Who asked these questions? WTF?!?! These are AWFUL! You think giving DKs defile and infest is a good idea? Youre an idiot. Get a brain before you ask another question. No one cares about moose mounts and Canada.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by PizzaFresh; 2010-10-24 at 06:28 AM.

"With the existance of Pandarens being hinted at, are Pandarens still being excluded away?"

"I don't see them flying out of the cracks.. we'll see. They're a super cool race and an awesome concept, maybe we'll see them in the future. We'll see."

They might be coming :O

Quote Originally Posted by Thessalor View Post
    I know a lot of people are going to dislike the login screen because omg another roaring dragon but screw tham.
    Mostly the sound, aka give us the option not to play sound on login screen without must to log in and turn all sound off

Deleted
    Hmpf, so even the devs admit Inquisition is a shit mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    wow... I was sure selling extra slots was on their agenda. I guess not. :/
    Very disappointing. I guess the fact that it is pretty easy to get bored without the variety of different toons doesn't matter to them

I love what you guys have done with WoW, I love that there's a lot of strong female chars, though I wonder if we can have some that didnt look like they came out of a Victoria's Secrets catalogue?
    LMAO!! Who asked this gay ass question?

Probably a female..... but im just guessing.

Why dont they make PVP better like it was in Vanila WOW.
    Why dont they just do a talent tree for PVP.
    Also you should prevent people from using PVE gear in PVP and PVP gear in PVE.
    If they want to PVP let them spend gold on a starter set and upgrade from there.
    They should focus an idea to get people to pvp all over Azeroth against each othe. Capital cities and towns should be targets at all times like it was during tarren mills and southshore during vanilla wow.
    I really hate that there is no conflict between horde and alliance, its like they are going to make all races combine together soon and go hang out in every capital city like we do now with shattrah and dalaran which to me was a terrible idea.

Yeah well you got goblin and worgen dances who are pretty awesome...
    Male Worgen dance looks good??? How the heck... I have lost all faith with the devs after that comment in making Worgen awesome live. The bugs I see in Beta and just a month away... Deeply sadden...

So they could have made the next legendary caster weapon a Dagger, that every caster in the game could have used, or a staff, that every caster in the game except an Elemental Shaman could use...

And his excuse is that it's more fun for the designers to design a big weapon like a staff. Did anyone see their last legendary staff? It was a stick with a feather at the top.

Another expansion and still no legendary for either Shaman DPS Spec.

GG

This, in my opinion, is the drawback of having a 12 million player fanbase. Now I know why the content was dumbed down into oblivion, and you just have to look at the questions these idiots were asking that were probably not worth the plane ticket.

However, I am going to say that Blizzard handled this very unprofessionally and the odd question that did question the current game flaws/mechanics, they got a bit snippy and arrogant suggesting everything is working as intended.

So it's a double-edged sword; Dumb-ass questions that probably irritated the developers, and the unprofessional behavior displayed the by the staff.