Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Too much Deathwing in my opinion. I know he's the biggest boss for Cataclysm, but too much and it just gets tiresome. You didn't see Lich King on the starting screen, and the collector's edition pet wasn't made after him, etc..

anyone has that under development video of a thing the guy was talking about after the cata login screen? wanna see that quite hard.

oh and btw... raaawwwwrwrrr

It is the most beautiful load screen of all times! A dragon such awesome! It is so much honor to Stormwind! Love it!

Deleted
    Kinda reminds me of T-rex from Jurassic Park
    Last edited by mmoc40ae73a85d; 2010-10-24 at 06:15 PM.

That roar is amazing. Seriously.

I certainly feel bad for all the people that paid so much money to go to this event. No big news, nothing special about it compared to other years. Oh well, I guess that's the chance you take, a shame that Blizzard got to line their pockets with some extra cash for nothing.

Akama in the Worgen ingame cinematic.

Deleted
    I must admit that the worgen cinematic is quite disappointing considering the awesomeness of the goblin one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Roaring dragon in the login screen -.-, oh well no game is perfect.

but have to say the worgen cinematic fits the worgen story perfectly, wile the goblins are all big and chaotic, the worgen are more story driven.

the login screen is kinda busy compared to the wotlk one, and the screech is almost unbearable. its gonna be a race to see if i can log in before he does that every time i get on

Would be so cute if they just made him puff out smoke from the nostrils and make it overflow with lava (wtf did I just say?). Create some kind of snort, like he was unimpressed by the building he is sitting on, instead of a roar.
    Last edited by Atelniar; 2010-10-24 at 07:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    biased login screen. poor alliance, lol xD

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why not use the portal login screen as seen in the Blizzcon screeshots, this is Deathwing abuse, just too much going on only contributes to make him annoying like Sindy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    is it just me or dpes deathwing look like a large version of the ingame DW welp pet? his head looks way to big and his eyes are too large. makes him look kind of like a cute cartoon character :S it seriously is going to make me embarrassed everytime it comes on. We arn't playing a childrens game!!

I love all blizzard cinematics.

But one thing bothers me.
    First off World of Warcraft needs more quality cinematics in telling there story like they did in warcraft 3 reign of chaos and frozen throne. Especially the endings. I have been waiting a loooooooong time to fight the lich king and his end was done terribly and Illidan's as well.

Why couldnt they make the endings more climatic. Now the ingame cinematics are cool, but they dont involve your characters at all. We have no story involved in this game.

As for the high quality cinematics we need more. Like introductions to each race leader, a battle they are fighting etc.

I dont believe its expensive to pull off. Count the cinematics in warcraft 3 and how much they made off that game.

Now look how much world of warcraft makes each month for 6 years. With there store and game combined. They owe us more story driven scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised that almost everyone really likes it. I personally think it looks like shit. =/ Deathwing doesn't look badass at all, he kinda looks like he's grinning and it just looks way too cartoonish. Now, I realize WoW is a cartoonish game, but every other depiction of death wing thus far has been badass. Even Lil Deathy is cool. That log in screen just oozes cheese to me.

Not even going to start with the roar, I shouldn't need to turn down my volume to log in. Especially because I LOVE listening to the music in WoW. Hell, even the music in the WotLK login sounds great if you ignore Sindragosa.

But I guess we're stuck with it anyways.

Worgen cinematic is brilliant, it seems like Blizzard have way more control over the rigging of their characters in cinematics made from in-game graphics now.. The mouth movement and so on is alot better than Wrathgate :O

lol yet another screaming shit

Maybe he did just take a "screaming shit"!

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    I don't understand why not use the portal login screen as seen in the Blizzcon screeshots, this is Deathwing abuse, just too much going on only contributes to make him annoying like Sindy.
    and having to see him every time we logon certainly makes the eventual encounter a lot less epic