Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    If you dont like the sound, then mute your computer for the all of 35 seconds it takes to log in.

P.S. It's a fucking awesome log-in.
    Lol it takes like 10 seconds MAYBE to log in :P .

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it, people in the audience liked it, noöne cares that you don't.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

15+ Year Old Account
    What's up with the roar?

Oh god it's another screaming dragon. Why oh, why?

Yeah it sucks having a "terrible" login screen when you are going to look at it soooooo long at a time.

I think it looks pretty cool. I feel like he should be breathing fire when he roars though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    If you dont like the sound, then mute your computer for the all of 35 seconds it takes to log in.

P.S. It's a fucking awesome log-in.
    Yeh, 35 seconds? This is only possible with a authenticator typo fail

It could have been better, deathwing looks kind of... fake also that screech is gonna drive me crazy but whatever ill take what blizzard gives me, they work hard.

Oh my god new login screen, quick make 100 threads about it and be sure not to post in the front page's comments!!!11oneleven

Deleted
    Every 1 stop sucking off blizzard i must agree the roar is annoying one would think blizard would see all the complain and realise people dosen't seem to want a roaring dragon

I agree with the OP. At least the LK one had the dragon fly around, and the roar..My lord the pain to come. Makes me miss the damn portals.

Your Opinion. It's final. Get used to it.

IMO it looks great.
    Excited

I want him to be chillin' at Orgrimmar, mon!

Quote Originally Posted by anmmochamp View Post
    Not trolling, not whining.

IT IS BAD.

Rubbish artwork.

The jaw looks even worse than normal.

* An animated maelstrom would rock.

Or

* THIS!

Y O U R opinion. Not M I N E. Bye...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    Your Opinion. It's final. Get used to it.

IMO it looks great.
    Your Opinion.

IMO it looks terrible.

They just had to have another fucking scream. Because having Sindragosa annoy the living shit out of me for 2 years just wasn't enough. What happend to just having a simple background with awesome music added to it? The vanilla and TBC one was so epic I sometimes just listened to the music for a couple of minutes before I logged inn, now I just write my password as fast as I possibly can and spam the enter button so I can log inn before that fucking scream.

Quote Originally Posted by teo1234 View Post
    Oh god it's another screaming dragon. Why oh, why?
    Because you can never have enough screaming Dragons.

Stormwind in flames.

I like.

How much I will like his incessant roaring remains to be seen.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with OP.. the last thing I wanted was another Dragon roaring. And the fact he sits there idle... "La dee da, I'm Deathwing. Look at me I'm in Stormwind. /whistle"

OPs suggestion of the Maelstrom would've actually been a lot nicer of a login screen probably.

Or at LEAST, when you load up it shows a random popular venue, that suddenly cracks or shatters or floods or something. To at least remind you why it's called Cataclysm, and what once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    They just had to have another fucking scream. Because having Sindragosa annoy the living shit out of me for 2 years just wasn't enough. What happend to just having a simple background with awesome music added to it? The vanilla and TBC one was so epic I sometimes just listened to the music for a couple of minutes before I logged inn, now I just write my password as fast as I possibly can and spam the enter button so I can log inn before that fucking scream.
    THIS x 1,000,000.