Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    That is highly unlikely. 1) Players are swimming in hit at the moment and reforging it off into Mastery. Our T11 gear has no hit rating or spirit so we'll be grabbing a lot of spirit pieces in just about every other slot. 2) Ratings will go up once we hit 85. It'll take more of everything to get 1% more anything. Our crit will plummet where we were swimming in it now and reforging it off of every piece we could. While Elemental isn't a crit heavy spec you still want a minimum for Clearcast.

We'll need more hit rating as tiers progress but as long as we get some from our tier pieces and grab some good spirit pieces in other slots, mid-way through the xpac we may start seeing some nice big Mastery ratings.
    I think it will even out. We will need much higher ratings to get the numbers we are currently seeing, but we will also have items that actually come with hundreds of points of Mastery rating already on them without needing to be reforged. I wouldn't be surprised if someone in full first raid tier epics has at least 35% overload, with potentially 50%+ by second or third tier.

514 Mastery, which is like 26% i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!