Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is of epic importance for sure. I'd also like to see some gendered models for my demons, felguard with DD boobs and maybe some velcro armor charging in combat... yes I approve.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I would like to have gendered forms.
    On a massive plus, it'll stop my damn DBW from spamming me about renaming my titles XD

^
    That!

I'm sick and tired of being told I've had a gender change from female to male, then back to female :/

I support the idea of gendered forms.
    Been far too many time's I've called a new female guild member "dude" when their druid is in form and they go "uh... im not a dude kthnxbai"

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if something like this would be worth the effort it would take. I would rather see them put out new content and keep classes working.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm not sure if something like this would be worth the effort it would take. I would rather see them put out new content and keep classes working.
    It is easy to fix.

If you are female, less hair.

If you are male, more hair.

check out Mipeo's picture

I say give male cats/bears giant testicles. I would gladly change my character to a male so I could teabag the fails with much more realism.

Deleted
    Tauren catform is fairly easy. Just remove the mane from the female version. Also they could just do the worgen trick, add some facial differences...female eyes etc.

Those of you saying the current forms aren't gendered haven't taken a close look at them. The new tree and tauren and worgen bears have bears. The tauren and worgen cats have a mane. With the exception of the moonkin and night elf cat, everything else has sideburns. While most of these animals do not have huge gender distinctions in real life, Blizzard's artists have gone out of their way to impose them on our druid forms. I'm not asking for separate forms for ones that already appear unisex. Hell, I'd be fine if they redid them all so everyone's androgynous and gave us no option, so long as female toons aren't shifted into something that's clearly male. I'd even be fine with one race on each side with all unisex forms!

Hopefully they realize girls play the game too and give us some alternatives. It's kind of sad they find it okay to leave that out in this day and age.
    Last edited by zelamonster; 2010-10-25 at 08:31 AM.

I have to agree that with the exception of the Nelf cat form and the current Treant form, everything else is more masculine than feminine. Props to Mipeo for the concept, really loving the subtle size difference and the hair/manes thing.

IMO if they absolutely only have time to do 1 model, please make it the new Tree form! It has a leaf goatee! >.<

I would love to have unisex forms, for as much as is it possible, but against female forms

Everything needs to gendered (Or well, sexed actually) because else its unfair. Oooh la la

Whats next, hunter pets? The Lil XT pet that would need a clear indication of its sex?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    id rater have them delay cataclysm whit 6 months to get this done

anyone else agree ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Honestly, like others have said, it's not that hard to take the current models and make them less gendered, to either make them genderless, or to actually make gendered forms.
    Little things... you don't have to completly remove the tauren cat's mane to do it--there is a species of lions where the females have manes. The name escapes me, I remember seeing the special though--just take off that awful beard. Same with the bear's beard. Reduce/remove troll sideburns. I think the Nelf forms are actually fairly androgynous. Tauren changes would apply to worgen, as well.