Thread: So Illidan

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Illidan is my favourite character.. but I don't think it's happening.

It was just a joke. Although, I really wish they would bring him back. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Illidan returns and does some good, not necessarily with Malfurion (as I think he would still reject him due to what he's done). But Illidan only did what he thought he had to for his race, he's not evil, just needs guiding back to the right path.

Please let us never hear of Bolvar, the lich king thing was dragged out as it was, let him be
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Illidan is dead. Dead dead dead.
    Yeah, he looked dead, dead, dead, dead at the end of WC3:TFT too, what with Arthas slicing open his entire freaking front side. Didn't seem to stop him though. And who knows, Maiev did seem to come to a realization from what he said about not having anything to hunt now, and she stays there after you leave...they may say she saves him or something. Tons of possibilities, that's why he says it's a fun and awesome idea, Illidan is like an anti-hero who went crazy and did some bad stuff, it's that kind of stuff that basically begs for redemption stories.

Maybe he wasn't serious, or maybe he was playing it off as not being serious and actually saving that idea for the future. Only time can tell, it'd just be kinda cool if it did happen, at least in a book or something.

Black Temple was merely a setback?

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't see it happing. I think it would be more possible that they bring Maiev back with some tossed together lore to give NEs pallies... But really I think its kinda silly to "redeem" Illidan, he was evil and possibly insane (supposedly) the problem is that people are so obsessed with having a happy ending for everything.
    An elephant never forgets, but i forget what the elephant remembers....

Quote Originally Posted by Rennor View Post
    Maybe he'll head the demon hunter organization in the next burning legion /Azshara/something new expansion.
    fixed. and i'm thrilled that Metzen finally picked up on the idea. with a vial of the well of eternity, anything is possible for the clever and powerful sorcerer that is illidan.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Illidan did a corpse run. While he was running back, Rhonin, Avatar of Knaak, told Maiev that it is time to admit her love for Illidan, and take care of him until he recovers.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    if u peeps who say hes being sarcastic actually listened to him he even said " no ones mentioned it to me, but im a sucker for remdemption stories, besides arathas that suckers gotta pay" so there is a chance we may seem him somewhere in the story line either in an emerald dream (patch/expansion) or even a book, bc come on as major charcs to wow lore illidan is a top fav and he actually didnt die, we leave him kneeling on ground back in BT did anyone cut his head off? no we did strip him of us "not so legendary" skull of guldan, but i personally would love to see this happen,

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with Illidan coming back. Want to see the Stormrage Bros. raise hell!

<Insert Photoshopped pic of Malfurion and Illidan as the Mario Bros. Illidan is obviously Luigi.>

And yes. Arthas must stay dead. He had chances of redemption. He needs to stay dead. My only gripe is that Varian, Jaina and Sylvanas didn't get to say their last piece to Arthas before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    Illidan did a corpse run. While he was running back, Rhonin, Avatar of Knaak, told Maiev that it is time to admit her love for Illidan, and take care of him until he recovers.
    Lol, but that reminded me, if he does come back to life or is still alive, Maiev will not be happy. Heck, we'll have to kill her. There's no way she'd let him live. Not a chance.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly I would love to see Illidan come back for redemption, maybe after his battle with "a group of adventurers, Maiev and Akama" he los his wings and now has stubs and I would love it if he filed his horns down like hellboy to show he wants to be redeemd
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

10+ Year Old Account
    Can i get a link to this thing about Illidan coming back??
    Watch the weather change...

Post #21 has a link, just scroll up.

Deleted
    They can always say that after we killed him in black temple he spirit or something went to the emerald dream somehow and shit, he had some strong druid potential if I remember correct, some golden/yellow eyes I think. far fetched but the best I could think of atleast xD

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    illidan went to therapy and is now better... maev had a intervention for him,there is his comeback story case closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

We wouldn't be prepared
    “what are you doing with my little sister?!” Arthas yelled as he revved the engine on his Harley motorcycle.

Sarcastic Chris wins again. You should be ashamed OP.

you guys you guys you guys

he's not dead

when arthas injured him with frostmourne it took a part of his soul and when we "killed" him at bt that part of his soul stil in frostmourne kept him from dying except now arthas is dead and frostmourne is shattered and his soul part escaped and now he can be revived!!!!!!!

edit: side note, is anyone else looking forward to the new book about kael?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Why dont we just have thrall and Malfurion whip it out and someone can measure and then we can be done with it.

so..everyone that thinks its an awesome possibility,
    when all the "BT was just a setback" jokes start rolling in you'll still be stoked and not jump on the "Just another Kael" bandwagon and bag blizz for being cheap and using him again ?

Dead is dead, cant have "yeah but he was a good guy" disclaimers.

it was merely.. a setback.