Thread: BoA gear....

BoA gear....

So, I basically bought both plate pieces of BoA gear about 3 weeks ago so it was before 4.0.1. I had in mind that i wanted to level a warrior, but now I actually want to level a hunter. Sadly, you can't exchange BoA gear. So, I was wondering if it was to late to petition a GM and ask for an exchange....

What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    You may as well try as you can only benefit and I accidently sold an off-hand once then got it back 2 weeks later so you may as well try. However have you been using the gear for your warrior the whole time or has it just been sitting in your bank. If you've been using it on the warrior you won't be able to trade it in most likely as you would benefit from having the +20% exp and just from having them generally but if its sitting in your bank/on your war at lvl 1 you may be able to get it back. Bottom line you might as well try because they're not going to penalize you for simply asking for their time and in the mean time until you get a response simply do something on your main or run you hunter to a mailbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirik View Post
    So, I basically bought both plate pieces of BoA gear about 3 weeks ago so it was before 4.0.1. I had in mind that i wanted to level a warrior, but now I actually want to level a hunter. Sadly, you can't exchange BoA gear. So, I was wondering if it was to late to petition a GM and ask for an exchange....

What do you guys think?
    I HIGHLY doubt anything can be done about it. Of course, it doesn't hurt to try.