Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Exactly. Horde cry too much as is, and Alliance actually ask about it and the Horde retard babies respond:

"ZOMG ITS FIEN LULZ U NOOBZ I R TEH GREETIST!!!!1111one!"

It's getting really annoying to see so many stupid whiners on Horde side.
    there are equal amount of whiners on both sides, get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RTP212 View Post
    Lolz Horde is like watching a Die Hard Movie, Alliance side is like being stuck with nothing but Days of our lives on for eternity.
    After seeing what happens with the Horde politics in Cata I'd say it's the other way around...

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    I love how when there's an imbalance favoring the Alliance, Blizzard goes out of their way to make tons of new textures of mounts to fix it, and when it favors the Horde and people complain, they just say 'deal with it'... Yes it only really matters to achievement whores but still it kinda goes to show their whole attitude towards things...
    So what are you implying?...

Haha, or adults who think they're teenagers still. I meet a lot of those on Horde side mostly.

In other the last, I'd say, 2-3 years, Horde's mentality seems to have gone down the drain. Alliance has it's moments, but they're still a lot less stupid/whiny then the Horde.

And I play on 4 different servers, pretty much the same thing I said above for all those.
    I'm just glad that there is another person who confirms that the horde players are predominantly immature. and one who is a full time hordie, I salute you good sir, how you can put up with it without having an ego the size of Christian Bale is beyond me.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

whiners will be whiners, doesnt matter if they're horde or alliance side coz the fact is that sadly, we all play humans in real life.

other then that, i think it will be cool if they get a nice animation for it, coz nowdays looks is all that really matters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jonfauscett View Post
    I'm just glad that there is another person who confirms that the horde players are predominantly immature. and one who is a full time hordie, I salute you good sir, how you can put up with it without having an ego the size of Christian Bale is beyond me.
    My ignore list is pretty long. ^_^

It's pretty much me and my hubby (I'm a female gamer ) in our own little guild.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Horde had less mounts than alliance and nothing to make up for it. Alliance now have fewer mounts than the horde but have worgen (and their racial) as a tradeoff. I bet that's their reasoning, I couldn't care any less TBH, but I'm jealuous of the worgen racial I'll tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    1/10
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

My ignore list is pretty long. ^_^

It's pretty much me and my hubby (I'm a female gamer ) in our own little guild.
    yeah, my guild is full of either married couples, divorced singles, or bachelors... oh, and their kids, but they are pretty cool, as in... they are not you average PITA teenager.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

I'd imagine that if for any reason at all it will be balanced just so there will be equivalents when faction changing so there probably isn't much to worry about.

maybe there making a mount for the human worgen form?
    so you can choose
    A.) be full on worgen and run like a wolf
    or B.) transform to your human form and ride (insert secret new mount blizz is hiding here?)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrousalla View Post
    maybe there making a mount for the human worgen form?
    so you can choose
    A.) be full on worgen and run like a wolf
    or B.) transform to your human form and ride (insert secret new mount blizz is hiding here?)
    While this is a logical solution and would solve literally every problem with Running Wild, it has one tiny flaw: It requires extra work on Blizzard's behalf.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charblaze View Post
    So what are you implying?...
    He's implying that it's quite clear that Ghostcrawler plays Horde. Not that it really matters that much though, I'm just happy they haven't shut down the game yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

alliance always had more mounts

Quote Originally Posted by mannenabo View Post
    alliance always had more mounts
    And then they fixed it.

And now they've broken it again, but anybody who points this out is just QQing and probably a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Horde miss 2 mounts.

Throw shitfit, Blizzard rectifies it.

Alliance miss 2-6 mounts, depending on recolours NYI.

"It's balanced, stop fucking QQing you BAWWWWWWWWers!"
    Agreed. I personally don't care either way, but i do remember people complaining about it when ever mount topics or the 100 mount achievement was brought up. Its funny how every one has somehow forgotten now. Double standards in the WoW community at its finest.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who doesnt seem to have steamrolled my way past the point of the post?

Lol'd at the mount
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Give all Alliance races the "runing Wild mount" when yer exalted with Gilneas

The only mount imbalance I believe exists is that the Horde is down a flying mount because you can't get a bat mount. Alliance has both Gryphon and Hippogriffs. Why no bats? Huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    There isnt a 150 mount achi anyway. Why would you need another few mounts you arent gonna use anyway? Be happy with what you get, an awesome sprint.

Dev.