Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzard fans are hard to please!!

People cried over the lack of Female Worgen and when they finally show it people whine.

Even the fucking cinematic, what did you think it was going to show? Naked female gnomes? No, Deathwing, because he is the main protagonis in Cataclysm, DEAL WITH IT.

And now the login screen, jesus fucking christ, if you dont wanna hear it turn the sound OFF, simple as that.

Stop playing if you dont like Blizzard and their games.

Sorry about the sudden outburst but i had to let it out.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Some whine about login screens and some whine about those who whine about login screens...never ending cycle tbh.

Or maybe it is the large player base, there will always be people with different opinions? I don't know just putting it out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree, perhaps people shouldn't expect everything to be as good as they dreamed (I think that's what Blizzard tries to do tho). In the end you will still enjoy the game even if there is an obnoxious sound when you log in or your worgen female have a few teeth sticking out.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's called life. Some are ingrates and others go with the flow. Try to be the latter so that you can enjoy life more and don't have a hernia each time there are predictable outbursts from the former crowd.
    For the Alliance!

See, you see it as whining, i see it as discussion. Whats the point of a forum, if not to discuss opinions? It would be pretty boring if every one here just agreed they liked it and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I agree the whining can get pretty bad and over the top, but making a whine thread about other people whining?

Now obviously Blizzard can't please every one and if you've listened to their comments, they realise it as well. Its important to remember that people mostly, voice the negative aspects of things, because if some thing good, it often doesn't need mentioning in the first place. The login screen people will get used too, i personally don't mind the roar.

On a side note, when it comes to the Worgen model, i think Blizzard have done a good job listening to peoples feedback on them, because they look great now.
    Last edited by Xucuroz; 2010-10-24 at 10:49 AM.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    put anything up on the net.. and someone will bitch and whine about it.. hell if world peace came around someone would be pissed off and raging... you just cant win

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Even the fucking cinematic, what did you think it was going to show? Naked female gnomes? No, Deathwing, because he is the main protagonist in Cataclysm, DEAL WITH IT.
    What side are you on anyway?!

In a game with over 12 million participants that uses the internet, it's very unlikely you'll please everyone, yet extremely likely you'll hear post after post of complaints no matter what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggle View Post
    What side are you on anyway?!
    What does that have to do with this?

Deleted
    People love their favorite games and when something changes that is not completely to their liking they get upset about it.

Sure they often do it in a very dickish and retarded way, but atleast they care.

Apathy is worse.

Deleted
    and some whine about those who whine about those people who wine about log in screens. bleugh

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    You said Deathwin is the main protagonist and protagonists are usually the good guys in a story
    Well i like to think Deathwing as the good guy, he is just a little misunderstood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing is perfect even the world itself is not perfect if you don't like something stay away from it simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone at BlizzCon are people from the internet community and everyone online QQs

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    put anything up on the net.. and someone will bitch and whine about it.. hell if world peace came around someone would be pissed off and raging... you just cant win
    I would totally complain about world peace cmon I wanan hit something! lol

ITT: Any complaint, no matter how legitimate and/or constructive, is nothing but petulant ingratitude!

Sheesh.

People whine alot more in general, than say, 50 years ago, and they probably whined more than say 150 years ago. The more free time we have, the more time we have to figure out whats wrong with everything =D.

Fun fact: it is impossible to please every single person, especially with a fan base this large.

Now if you had only 1 fan, you could easily please this person... Base the whole game around their wants and needs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    People cried over the lack of Female Worgen and when they finally show it people whine.

Even the fucking cinematic, what did you think it was going to show? Naked female gnomes? No, Deathwing, because he is the main protagonis in Cataclysm, DEAL WITH IT.

And now the login screen, jesus fucking christ, if you dont wanna hear it turn the sound OFF, simple as that.

Stop playing if you dont like Blizzard and their games.

Sorry about the sudden outburst but i had to let it out.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    Yeah pretty much. But this is the internet generation and everything is bad. Even stuff people enjoy is bad.