Crit or Mastery for BM PVP

I recently decided to go back to pvp now that i have finished with instances and decided bm is the way to go in bgs cause it has better focus regen but i was wondering about what to do about my gear is it better to trim all that crit that i have to mastery cause my pet does most of my damage as a bm hunter or should i stick with crit?.

This is a good question that I've been trying to find an answer to myself. I've been playing around with different stats and I haven't noticed too much of a difference with the way PvP is now everything dies way too fast to tell. I read somewhere that Kill Command didn't scale with the BM Mastery, if that's true that would probably be the make or break

Yes, you should be trimming your critical strike rating into mastery. Although for BGing, I have tested all specs and I would honestly suggest that you go Survival. Throughout BGing for hours and testing all three specs, I found that survival has a higher level of burst than BM and is more sustained. Also pets die extremely quickly due to their small HP pools in BGs. That is just my two cents though.

i'd go with haste
    reforge crit to haste